TrackIR is not working for me on DCS A-10C

Ok' date=' so I now found a 5.1 beta version on naturalpoint website. Hope this will fix the problem. If it does, I wish this kind of stuff would be documented in a readme or something.[/quote']

Omg man this topic has been discussed 20 times. Try doing a search.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 Monitors, 5 Video Cards, 90inch Flat Screen, Intel Bad Ass 2 @ 72.6Ghz, Atari Hotas!!!

First of all Apples, I don't care if it's been discussed 20 times. The point is that this should be documented in a readme. Wading through forums are optional, and should not be a requirement to get this sim to run properly. Also, if you have nothing to help answer the question, spare the patronizing responses.

Thanks.

I had DCS listed in my application list for Track IR right after I loaded the Final Release. I assume it was from the Betas. I did update the programs button, top right, and it worked after that.

If you have tried this already I can't think of anything else.

Thanks Scooternutz. It looks like the beta 5.1 version fixed the problem. The beta TrackIR software is apparently required for the 64 bit executable of A-10C. Of course this isn't documented anywhere so I was pulling my hair out.

My Tir allways changes profile to default when i launch A-10, yes i have put A-10 to loading A-10 profile to titles?

I mean tir working when sim start but there is default profile settings i must alt/tab and change a10 profile.

Latest Tir Software

Kankkis

Edited by Kankkis

My Tir allways changes profile to default when i launch A-10, yes i have put A-10 to loading A-10 profile to titles?

I mean tir working when sim start but there is default profile settings i must alt/tab and change a10 profile.

Latest Tir Software

Kankkis

I have seen this problem after installing beta tir software but I can 't consistently reproduce it...

Edited by <((((><

After installing the beta 5.1 I had to deinstall the driver (offcourse.. windows.. *sigh*) I was pounding my head why the camera wasnt detected :p

In game my profile didnt stick. Exiting the game it listed the black shark profile... so for some reason it linked my black shark profile to a-10. For now i've just set my a-10 trackir as exclusive.

Same with logitech profiler for my G940... I have to set my profile to exclusive or it will load the default profile.

With x86 there are no problems.

Thanks Scooternutz. It looks like the beta 5.1 version fixed the problem. The beta TrackIR software is apparently required for the 64 bit executable of A-10C. Of course this isn't documented anywhere so I was pulling my hair out.

That's right. I forgot all about that. As for the default setting, mine defaults only when I pull the USB out and plug it back in. I am using Wags profile and use it for both BS and A-10C and when it defaults I really notice it.

Edited by Scooternutz
Grammer

Guest Cayenne

Tir confusion

Boy do I agree there Fish! I'm confused cause Mine works great and beta 6 was supposed to be stalled for TIR support???WTH? Whats all this about drivers? and profiles? The in-game axis tune function seems to overide any profiles...I hope this is not adding any overhead to the sim that can be handled by the TIR driver, as My TIR is made to run on a seperate core from the sim...So whats the official word on TIR's use with the sim? TIA

First of all Apples, I don't care if it's been discussed 20 times. The point is that this should be documented in a readme. Wading through forums are optional, and should not be a requirement to get this sim to run properly. Also, if you have nothing to help answer the question, spare the patronizing responses.

Thanks.

First of all, TrackIR is not a requirement for DCS-A10. TrackIr is optional. I am helping you, as why i said TRY SEARCHING for once.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

6 Monitors, 5 Video Cards, 90inch Flat Screen, Intel Bad Ass 2 @ 72.6Ghz, Atari Hotas!!!

First of all, TrackIR is not a requirement for DCS-A10. TrackIr is optional. I am helping you, as why i said TRY SEARCHING for once.

So is a joystick Apples. Seriously, don't you have anything better to do? Now, go away and stay far from my threads.

Nah i am really bored and that's were forums come into play. I am just saying a simple little search will do wonders for people, but a lot of people are just to lazy to do some research. I see you fixed your problem. I'm sorry if i upset you.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]