Su-30MKI WIP

@gizmondo- the cokpit shape is very inaccurate. i believe that isn't the only part wrong.

@combatace- isn't 300000 polys an extremely big number of polys for a model? last time i checked it was a limit(for an efficient model) at aboout 100000 p.

Yes, there are 310249 polys to be exact including damage model. But the damage model is not more than 20K-25K polysor even less.

There is only one reason for polys to be so high in my model I used meshsmooth twice over the rough skeleton, only fuselage ofcourse.

Edited by combatace

Do you want a new hd pilot combatace? I'm ready to make it if you want ;)

Its all your wish mate, your pilot model just adds more shine to the model.

Combatace- I would see if one of the mods would delete those other images- as it is derailing your thread-

Thanks mate..

"Its all your wish mate, your pilot model just adds more shine to the model."

Nice to heard that!

I'm very happy to work for your project :)

I start the work next week, for this new pilot i'm going to use some new tips i have learn with a friend, and this one is going to be fully free for anyone want to use it :thumbup:

Nice week to all :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Make the reporting system great again!

She's a beauty!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

i still don't think those 300k polys are usefull for the main shape. two iterations on the main shape is prety much and without a visible difference, but with an addon of a big amount of polys. anyway you do it your way but i don't know how will it move in multiplayer

i still don't think those 300k polys are usefull for the main shape. two iterations on the main shape is prety much and without a visible difference, but with an addon of a big amount of polys. anyway you do it your way but i don't know how will it move in multiplayer

Well here are the render views of in creasing amount of smoothness.

NOTE: I recently tried my Su-33 model as Su-30 and found that the canards don't move so I will modify the model and make it simple Su-30 rather than Su-30MKI.

per.jpg.5c0bd9978da7b37c8bf43757bd5acba0.jpg

304909065_singlemess.jpg.5359b61279d2d4654a1e73759a1f72f2.jpg

402771550_doublesmooth.jpg.4f342633e9b32d572b80b992f7f98c6a.jpg

NOTE: I recently tried my Su-33 model as Su-30 and found that the canards don't move so I will modify the model and make it simple Su-30 rather than Su-30MKI.

You can animate them with other arguments than original canard ones. See Tigrous Gripen. I know its not as realistic, but still better than not moving ones. Su-30 with no canards is already in the game. I would love to see MKI ;)

Well but when its not realistic is just not good to apply so much effort on it. Also, the change required is so small I can even make both the models. But at present Su-30 is my priority, MKI may follow.

P.S. But I will still see if other members think same as you.

• 4 weeks later...