the awsome crazy Russian.

andysim

I love the way he says it would work on a jungle even on wet enviroments...LOL I already picturing a poor bastige employing this shot gun versus drug dealers armed with AK-47's in colombian jungles.

Drug dealer= pissed guy with shrapnel on his rear.

AA12 owner= brains splattered on a tree.

Guns lethality evaluation is not my idea of best hobby either.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

I love the way he says it would work on a jungle even on wet enviroments...LOL I already picturing a poor bastige employing this shot gun versus drug dealers armed with AK-47's in colombian jungles.

Drug dealer= pissed guy with shrapnel on his rear.

AA12 owner= brains splattered on a tree.

Guns lethality evaluation is not my idea of best hobby either.

People like to talk about drug dealers in Colombia when they don truly understand the full extend of the problem; allow me to give you a small insight:

Not drug dealers; the farc; those are the true drug dealers; the previous administration had them cornered to few isolated spots in the country; but with the change of president everything started to fall apart. This farc individuals used ak-47 with poisoned bullets; so even if the soldier or police officer survived the wound the poison would kill him. They also use excrement to infect the bullets; and nines... did I forgot to mention they are the #1 users of explosive-mines?

This farc group appeared around 50 years ago with the idea of defending the interest of the poor people in Colombia; they followed the ideas of the Che. several revel groups appeared; the m-19; farc; eln; all of them became tools of the drug lords. Once the big drug "capos" where eradicated (for example Pablo Escobar and the Urdinolas) the farc took over the business of producing drugs. Producing cocaine is extremely easy and cost effective; they just convince or force local farmers to use their lands to cultivate coca leaves. To keep the police forces away the farc plant mine fields around the plantation.

For a farmer living on a remote location (yes there are big cities in Colombia) it is more cost effective to produce coca than for example potatoes; they don't have to use fertilizer or do nothing to the coca plantations. Most of the farmers don't even have a clue where Europe or United States is located; they know it is bad to produce drugs but if they don't do it they may get shot or forced to leave their land (we had more than 6 million refuges due to violence)

Farc also found other ways of making money; they kidnap; extortion people and big companies. On the 90s they would accumulate 300 to 600 revels and would go inside a town killing all the police officers inside of the town; after that; they would take the money from the town's bank; the same money the farmers used to pay for legal plantations and to cover their needs. They would assault one or two towns every week; I saw it all the time on the news. Around this time wealthy people and big cattle producers had enough of the farc actions and created the aucs; which basically where another group of armed people; but this time they would defend the people! where did I heard that before? the auc started exterminating farc people; and every person who was believed to help farc; just a few years back it was discovered by the fiscalia (something like the FBI) that the auc killed around 180.000 people; most of them innocent people who where not involved with the farc.

Now let me give you a number; on 10 years we lost 4.000 police officers; and this is without taking into account wounded officers. That is almost the same number of US soldiers lost in Afghanistan. Most of this police officers died fighting agains drug dealers; farc, aucs and criminal groups. Yes we are a country on war; a war agains drug trafficking; but it appears to me that people outside of Colombia don't know about the sacrifices people make to prevent drugs from leaving the country.

It is not that Colombians think is cool to produce cocaine; I myself never saw real cocaine; I was lucky; I was born on a big city far from the armed conflict; but not to far from violence since drug traffic also bring social calamities inside of big cities. I saw horrible things live on tv and with my own eyes; I know what drugs can do... yes they destroy us; that is why I pledge to people to first; educate themselves and to think of what they do. Each gram of cocaine used by someone who needs a boost; is stained with the blood of millions of people; even your own people; so please; educate and prevent usage of drugs. Remember if there is not consumption there would be no production. Drug traffic control is a very complex problem that require compromises and sacrifices not only by the People of Colombia but also the people of the rest of the world. Look what happened to Mexico; it became what colombia was back in the 90s.

I remember reading before that FARC was ceded an area the size of Switzerland :(

That was during peace negotiations. They where given a space on which they could start peace negotiations; instead they used the demilitarized zone to plan their attacks; drug traffic; to keep kidnaped people (the eln kidnaped a fokker 50 from Avianca) to take vacations and to impose their own regime; here is a website that has the cronology of the stuff that happened during that time.

http://www.c-r.org/our-work/accord/colombia/chronology.php

It is a shame that it does not include what happened after the president Uribe tock charge of the country; then the terrorist groups where greatly reduced with several strategic operations; most of them carried by the air force at night with uh-70 arpia III and supertucanos armed with laser guided bombs. One of the best operations was this:

What they don't mention on the video is that the helicopters were surrounded by hundreds of revels armed to the teeth; a failure could had become a disaster for the unarm soldiers; the helicopters mi-17s where painted to mimic venezuelan rescue mi-17s (some reports from intelligence said that the venezuelan government used mi-17 to help Farc to move some of the farc leaders)

Edited by mikoyan

bad example that guy died a rather horrible death :D

My PC specs below:

He lived, as far as we know it, maybe they'll be a part 2.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

oops :doh: must watch it again, but then this is a movie. :D

My PC specs below:

oops :doh: must watch it again, but then this is a movie. :D

I'm sure they died later on, everyone does.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

he must!!! :D

My PC specs below:

Terminator doesn't. Even though an entire movie was about making sure that he never ever, never before or never again would live - he magicly can.. since we just need him for a few more doggy sequels that are now all about nothing having a closure and everything about making room for more sequels.

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.