OT: Earthquake in VA

cichlidfan

Now that was interesting. Lived here most of my life and that was most unusual.:huh:

Enough to evacuate the Pentagon. Almost on topic now!:D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Good god! Was enjoying kabob at my favorite lunch place before a dentist's appointment when dust started coming off of the ceiling and the table started shaking like hell! I felt like hurling the rib-eye kabob and rice onto the pavement!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Damn-I lived in Roslyn for a while, most I saw was a bad hail storm or two.

You didn't miss much. My house shook pretty good for a few seconds and some stuff fell off the shelves. Dogs did not seem to care.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

My brother in law in MD fell off a roof. He dropped about 20 feet or so & landed on his side...knocking him clean out. He busted 2 ribs, cracked another, concussion, all that neat stuff. That's what happens when safety harnesses are "gay" & go unused.

Down the road, a co-worker of another brother-in-law had a car up on a lift. Apparently the car shifted right off & crushed the guy's leg.

I'm glad I wasn't there, there was no internet service for a while.

Good god! Was enjoying kabob at my favorite lunch place before a dentist's appointment

Good thing it didn't happen during the dentist appointment. :)

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

meh. I live in cali and was about 20miles from the 94 earthquake in Northridge. no power or water for about a week. we filled our toilets with water from the pool outside

Nevada map contributer

EDM Modeling tools FAQ:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1418067&postcount=1

Seo libh a chairde is chanadh liom. Líonaigí'n oíche le greann is le spórt. Seo sláinte na gcarad atá imithe uainn. Mar cheo an tsléibhe uaine, iad imithe go deo

Thats a good use for a pool I never thought of that! :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals