Rearming Problem!

fs2004

After I fly and use all of my weapons, I landed at the Air base and request rearming from ground crew, everything goes fine they load the weapon that i chose, BUT.. i cant see the weapons i just loaded on the DSMS! all stations appear red!

That's because the DSMS is loaded manually. You have to tell it what it's got manually, or do a new DSMS Load.

(Weapons are not Plug and Play, so to speak. :) )

EDIT: For details on the stores pages on DSMS, check page 291 of the Flight Manual.

To facilitate a DSMS load, you can hold a page button to cause the page manu to appear, then select the Load button and then press the page button you used again. This will give you a Load-page shortcut from which you can re-load your DSMS cartridge.

Edited by EtherealN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

After I fly and use all of my weapons, I landed at the Air base and request rearming from ground crew, everything goes fine they load the weapon that i chose, BUT.. i cant see the weapons i just loaded on the DSMS! all stations appear red!

There is a conflict of previous stores on the DSMS and loaded stores. To correct:

1- Press OSB11-15 (lowermost buttons) and hold

Assign Load as OSB menu function

2- Press Load again

3- Press Load DSMS

Tada! solved: Just cycle weapon profiles and CLRPRO all that applies..

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 12 years later...

Hi I just learn the A10C II a bit and wanted to fly online today. First I noticed that the canopy needs to be open to re-arm in first place which is a bit weird.
But after loading the weapons of choice, a bigger prob came up: my weapon page does not list any weapons and all stations are red. Can someone help me solve this issue (btw I did wait for the load master to finish the job)?

It is a bit like the problem above so I just follow up here. I dont see or understand a solution above though. I hope someone knows how to do it right Tia!
It feels I need to reload the weapon system somehow but I dont have a clue on how to do this.

Edited by Michel0079

1 hour ago, Michel0079 said:

Hi I just learn the A10C II a bit and wanted to fly online today. First I noticed that the canopy needs to be open to re-arm in first place which is a bit weird.

It only has to be open if you have no radios available. 

But after loading the weapons of choice, a bigger prob came up: my weapon page does not list any weapons and all stations are red. Can someone help me solve this issue (btw I did wait for the load master to finish the job)?

You need to go to the DTS page and manually load the DSMS. 

Press and hold any of the lower MFD buttons for a bit until a new page shows up. Select "Load" and press on any of the lower MFD buttons. Press that button again to enter the LOAD page and press "Load all" or "load DSMS" or whatever you want. 

It is a bit like the problem above so I just follow up here. I dont see or understand a solution above though. I hope someone knows how to do it right Tia!
It feels I need to reload the weapon system somehow but I dont have a clue on how to do this.

There is a manual, training missions and tons of videos available for you to take a look and study. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, razo+r said:

You need to go to the DTS page and manually load the DSMS. 

Press and hold any of the lower MFD buttons for a bit until a new page shows up. Select "Load" and press on any of the lower MFD buttons. Press that button again to enter the LOAD page and press "Load all" or "load DSMS" or whatever you want. 

Thx this worked out!

Follow this link: 

and on page 62 you can find a track which explains it all (Thanks to Yurgon)

What goes up, must come down !

Intel Core i7-8700, 16 GB-RAM, Nvidia GTX 1060, 6 GB GDDR5, 1TB HDD, 500 GB 970 EVO Plus NVMe M.2 SSD, Windows 10/64, A10-C, Rhino X55, Persian Golf, F/A-18 Hornet