Helmet monted cueing system

secret1962

That would be awesome. While they are at it please patch in the Scorpion HMCS into the A-10 ;P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JHMCS#Joint_Helmet_Mounted_Cueing_System_.28JHMCS.29

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

System Specs

Intel I7-3930K, Asrock EXTREME9, EVGA TITAN, Mushkin Chronos SSD, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z series 2133, TM Warthog and MFD's, Saitek Proflight Combat pedals, TrackIR 5 + TrackClip PRO, Windows 7 x64, 3-Asus VS2248H-P monitors, Thermaltake Level 10 GT, Obutto cockpit

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread...

If there is one thing I have been wishing for in DCS, it is HMCS. There was a recent -1 posted that included a section for HMCS in the A-10C and the theoretical usefulness of it seemed so awesome. I can't tell you how many times I visually find something and then when I go to get my TGP on it, I've lost it. How nice would it be to look at it and mark it via HMCS? Being able to view your wingman's SPI's, also quite useful. I sure hope that one of the in development aircraft has HMCS of some sort. That was probably my favorite thing about BMS.

Anyways, that is my wish for DCS.

Well seeing as DCS A-10C models suite 3 and real world we're at suite 7 plus and just started using it real world, I don't see it happening.

Yep, fully understood. It is merely a wish. I hope that the upcoming F-18 and F-15 can support HMCS.

Yep, fully understood. It is merely a wish. I hope that the upcoming F-18 and F-15 can support HMCS.

It all depends on what documentation they have access to. Just to toss it in there because they have it now but they modeled and early 90s variant, not realistic at all and I want realism from DCS modules.

I'd LOVE to have a fully modeled suite 7 A-10C but that isn't going to happen:D

It all depends on what documentation they have access to. Just to toss it in there because they have it now but they modeled and early 90s variant, not realistic at all and I want realism from DCS modules.

I'd LOVE to have a fully modeled suite 7 A-10C but that isn't going to happen:D

I too prefer realism over a half-baked feature. If it can't be fully and realistically implemented, I would not want it either.

Maybe someday...

I read about the updated A-10C features from that newer -1 and boy there sure are a bunch of new goodies I would love to have.