User Pay-ware

hassata

?

Edited by BrumTx

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

?.

Edited by BrumTx

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

If I get banned for my wittering's then so be it, but it's been nice knowing 99% of the people on this forum and especially some of the moderators ... you know who you are ]

Why would you ever be banned? You respectfully voiced your opinion.

Best wishes in your recovery. If the doctors say you're going to lose 85% of your upper body strength or whatever- it's your job to prove them wrong :thumbup: Good luck.

You bring up a good point about how things will be updated. Game patches can break mission logic or AI actions or whatever. When you pay $5 for a set of missions and they break the next patch, or even, start broken, you're going to be really pissed. You run a monetary risk whenever you pay for user content, with no guarantee that if that content gets broken, it will be fixed. It sucks, but what can be done about it? Nothing.

Intelligent discourse can only begin with the honest admission of your own fallibility.

Member of the Virtual Tactical Air Group: http://vtacticalairgroup.com/

Lua scripts and mods:

MIssion Scripting Tools (Mist): http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=98616

Slmod version 7.0 for DCS: World: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=80979

Now includes remote server administration tools for kicking, banning, loading missions, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Appropriate quality AND scope. Sadly, this will discourage many from creating for free and contributing to the community. It does open doors, but at the same time, especially if ED doesn't make a strong attempt to support end-user development (and not just provide a commerce section for it,) nobody will really benefit.

• 2 months later...

re News, 3rd party

Hi:

I don't think this is the type of 3rd party add ons that for one, I had in mind. What I was thinking was Companies with employes that this is there business to do 3rd party add ons such as scenery, aircraft, terrain, weather etc. just as they do for FSX or others.

Paying a community modder for modding a skin whatever does not seem to me the right thing to do. Not to take away their Hard Efforts to do such things but I think that is stretching 3rd party too far. This is my opinion only and I don't mean to take away the hard work our modders do.