=4c= web site is now online

4csNIp

Congratulations :)

I get the following error when attempting to navigate to the forums:

Not Found

The requested URL /en/SMF/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I get error when I try to register...

Just had a look at registration too, after entering details it says an error has occured.

Sorry for inconvenience. After repeated and malicious attacks on our web site and forum we had to take additional precautions when it comes to registration. I am not a forum administrator but will let him know you guys are experiencing problems.

Problems with registering are sometime associated with your browser settings and type. Try a different browser, to see if it helps.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

^^^ A false positive? i sure hope so :huh:

I assume so.. but just info for the 4c lads. Vipre is normally pretty good.. i normally only see that block when i'm being a naughty boy :music_whistling:

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Just as a heads up..

clipboardimagef.png

:/

Hmm ... I use McAfee and don't have any indication of a problem. Try a different browser, see what it does. What exactly your anti virus says, what is a potential problem?

As far as "objectionable content", I can assure you that there is nothing like that on our site or forum. I am 46 years old family man, have two sons and I make sure that bad things are not part of our site and forum.

Edited by =4c= Hajduk Veljko

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Hmm ... I use McAfee and don't have any indication of a problem. Try a different browser, see what it does. What exactly your anti virus says, what is a potential problem?

As far as "objectionable content", I can assure you that there is nothing like that on our site or forum. I am 46 years old family man, have two sons and I make sure that bad things are not part of our site and forum.

I understand. I'm just letting you know that Vipre security has flagged the site.. no indication of why, and it does not matter what browser i use.

Maybe a email to Vipre could clear this for you.

http://kb.gfi.com/supportcontact

i5-3570K @ 4.5 Ghz, Asus P8Z77-V, 8 GB DDR3, 1.5GB GTX 480 (EVGA, superclocked), SSD, 2 x 1680x1050, x-fi extreme music.

TM Warthog, Saitek combat pro pedals, TrackIR 4

Maybe a email to Vipre could clear this for you.
Thanks a lot. I appreciate that.

• 3 weeks later...

Nice, "clean" design on the website.

I was about to suggest you disable registration requirement and allow guest to at least view the forums but I see you have a reason for that (security issues).

I hope you sort it out as the way it is right now, it's pretty much of a turn off to see the "You must register" message before being able to check out the content.

Good luck with the site! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commanding Officer of:

2nd Company 1st financial guard battalion "Mrcine"

See our squads here and our

Croatian radio chat for DCS World

Thanks Kenan. We appreciate your kind words about our web site. I too don't like registration but it is necessity at this time.

Regards,