New Maps for Dcs a10/Ka 50/P51

il_corleone

Hello people, i was watching the post of new maps / ideas for the Dcs, and i think its a good idea to tell the Dcs People that we need a new Modern area, i think the caucassus its geting a little boring for me, (its my opinion) and i create this post to the Dcs people, to tell them we wish a new Map, Like afghanistan/Iraq/Korea, i know they will release nevada map, but this post is to tell a Realistic modern battlefield like Afhanistan today, tell me ho will not love to take some insurgents whit JDAM,s in the Korengal valley?, i tell another time its my opinion i will really apreciate that all people ho want it, to tell here, for the DCS peoplen ,and hope, it will get in good hands there, Salute :)

Not a new idea.

I feel that the 3rd party support things will happen. In fact, you could make an Afghanistan map and get paid for it. :)

Perosnally, I think there's only so much ED can do. Creating the base tech is, and has to be, the most important thing there. Then industrious individuals can make all the other things happen.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 months later...
European front ..... Imagine the mods for that theatre .

+1

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

Quite like a Europe map, the Nevada map for afghan style map, or a tropical / south east Asia style map with lots of small islands And a task force that the jtacs could control, it could be quite fun attacking an island by Air and navel bombardment, sending in amphibious ground units to secure the island to then use as make shift runwAy to attack the next islands from :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Why is the Caucasus area out of date? There was some fighting there a little while ago, and it wasn't the first time.

DCS isn't limited to a specific time frame, and there is a lot that could be added to the current map (Turkey, Ukraine).

I want more maps too, but the current map is only showing a small portion of its potential.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

Not a new idea.

I feel that the 3rd party support things will happen. In fact, you could make an Afghanistan map and get paid for it. :)

Perosnally, I think there's only so much ED can do. Creating the base tech is, and has to be, the most important thing there. Then industrious individuals can make all the other things happen.

I would hope the 3rd party addons (or any Eagle Dynamics addon for that matter) are for aircraft/other vehicles only. It would be a pain trying to play the game with others if they don't own map X, AI unit pack Y, ground textures P, weapon pack M and so on.

IMO things like this should be centralized to keep comparability and ease of installation standardized. Aircraft, extra aircraft skins and similar would be fine and I would pay for those.

Though I myself am looking forward to a new map. Set in the middle east would be a nice change of terrian.

Either side of Torres Straits.

Do Northern Territory, Western Australia, Indonesia and Malaysia.

There's an existing border 'dispute'.

One side (Aus) of the strait has relatively modern US supplied gear, the other (Indonesia / Malaysia ) a mix of slightly older US and quite modern Soviet gear.

Lots of Sea (low modelling overhead), mountains (low modelling overhead), jungle (low modelling overhead), rain forrest (low modelling overhead), large cities, villages, coastal Australian towns, deserts (low modelling overhead) and inland plains (low modelling overhead :)).

Big map, not too many major cities and quite a bit of low level population over lots of the map, varied terrain, varied comparable technology gear, and inside what is becoming a disputed area of influence for the superpowers.

Edited by Weta43

Cheers.

Woohoo! Another chance to fight as a Mussorian! Yeah baby, I'll take it!

Either side of Torres Straits.

Do Northern Territory, Western Australia, Indonesia and Malaysia.

There's an existing border 'dispute'.

One side (Aus) of the strait has relatively modern US supplied gear, the other (Indonesia / Malaysia ) a mix of slightly older US and quite modern Soviet gear.

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!