missing lod and non optimal lod ranges

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did anybody notice the weird LOD of the ZU23-on Ural 375. Its seems to switch much early to a lower LOD than other units do. Beside, i think the lower LOD of that ZU-23 on Ural 375 looks a bit confusing because the lower LOD does not look like a flatbed truck.

I added 2 Screenshots to help understanding what i am talking about. Check the second unit of the convoy on screens.

version: 1.2.0

LOD-ZU-23-2.thumb.png.6da23e920ab7212e46d6ff1d75877f0e.png

LOD-ZU-23-1.thumb.png.191ac697f1f9d611a76797cfa51e5576.png

Edited by Settingz85
  • Like 1

Did anybody notice the weird LOD of the ZU23-on Ural 375. Its seems to switch much early to a lower LOD than other units do. Beside, i think the lower LOD of that ZU-23 on Ural 375 looks a bit confusing because the lower LOD does not look like a flatbed truck.

I added 2 Screenshots to help understanding what i am talking about. Check the second unit of the convoy on screens. version: 1.2.0

This is a bizarre one, i'll report to the devs thanks.

edit: Ok Settingz85, a quick fix for now is to use the ural_zu-23.edm from v1.1.1.1, i have updated the package in post #2 to include this model (ED have been notified and this should be fixed in future updates)

edit 2: reuploaded again! there is a second model that is affected in the same way, the insurgent ural_zu23_chech.edm model.

Edited by Mustang