Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Some screens from my "next week release" video.

i'm a great fan of your work

judging from the screenshot i think this will be one of your best vids if not zeeeee best! :)

cheers

m

lockon_sig_mbryo.jpg

PowerColor 256MB Radeon X800 XT Platinum | Asus A8V Deluxe Rev. 2.0 Sockel 939 | AMD Athlon64 3500+ 2.2GHZ Boxed S 939 WI | 1024MB DDRRAM Corsair TWINX 3200C2 | Audigy 2 ZS | Levicom SPS-550XPE-P

TRACKIR3PRO + Vector Expansion | SAITEK X-45

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience ...

Making Movies - skill sharing

Glowing_Amraam

You have a KNACK for making these sort of atmospheric movies and was wondering if you would like to share your skills and knowledge with people like me who are very keen to learn.

A tutorial of some form would be very nice if possible, or some clear guidelines on where to start and how to do it.

ps do you have your own website?

Very Impressed by all the work you have done so far

Cheers SumoScouse :cool:

• ED Team

Hi, thanks for all the positive comments regarding the screenshots, i'm sure you'll enjoy the movie when it's done.

I don't have my own website, i just make these movies for the fun of it, and to spice up the ordinary lomac we all know and love hehe ;)

A tutorial? Well, maybe if i get the time to write one, i'll make one out of my own personal experience. It's really all about beeing creative in camera angles and scenes, then just add some sounds and some fancy colors to create more atmosphere :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

The video has been available for download for over a week. ;)

It's still online, do a search for Operation Souther Cross Redux. Or, go to the movie makers forum on http://www.lo-mac.com

Music

Hi GA, could you tell me where did you get that incredible soundtrack???

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

• ED Team
must have taken a while to edit that film

Well, the part for me which was most time consuming was matching all the sounds with the footage.

But then again, actually RECORDING the footage is also time consuming..