Where's the classic P-51 whine gone?

Red.01

I still get the whine in 1.2.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-E, 32GB Crucial Ballistix 2400Mhz, Intel i7 9700K 5.0Ghz, Asus GTX1080 8GB, SoundBlaster AE-5, G15, Streamdeck, DSD Flight, TM Warthog, VirPil BRD, MFG Crosswind CAM5, TrackIR 5, KW-908 Jetseat, Win 10 64-bit

”Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.

However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore.”

It will return when the WW2 channel map expansion, covering Normandy and Bordeaux, is released... :music_whistling:

If only......that would be awesome but sadly I think we're stuck with the same map that they used for Flanker/A10 etc, etc........ Bit boring but I enjoy flying the Stang.

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic90244_1.gif[/sIGPIC]Windows 7 Ultimate 64 on OCZ SSD, (AM3)AMD955BE x4 3.2GHz - GPU AMD6950 x2Gb - 16Gb Ripjaw G-Skill DDR3 PC12800 1600MHz

https://www.facebook.com/#!/FerociousFrankie

It will return when the WW2 channel map expansion, covering Normandy and Bordeaux, is released... :music_whistling:

I'd like rather have Italy. From Napoli to Wien or Ploieşti.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Done some testing and I think I know why.

When I first made the thread I had it on game mode and your right its still there,However when in simulation mode its more prominent.

Is this due to the full flight model in sim mode??

Done some testing and I think I know why.

When I first made the thread I had it on game mode and your right its still there,However when in simulation mode its more prominent.

Is this due to the full flight model in sim mode??

Yes quite likely due to using game mode.

Nate

Ok thanks for clearing that up Nate,Just 1 more thing when closing the cockpit the engine sound cuts out then comes back when shut.(This is game mode).

Please dont think i'm moaning just trying help

Ok thanks for clearing that up Nate,Just 1 more thing when closing the cockpit the engine sound cuts out then comes back when shut.(This is game mode).

Please dont think i'm moaning just trying help

i had this with the last patch if i tuned the cockpit and helmet sounds to be a bit lower than 100%, putting it back up did solve it before latest patch and well now ive no had issue since "not" moving the volume sliders. i shall go test if i can replicate it.

EDIT: i CAN NOT replicate the bug as before, but i have found that the cannopy open/close sound is pausing the engine sounds upon opening and closing that cannopy, for me the sound is coming back ok. there have been times when it has not though. but it used to click back in when pushing the manifold pressure.

Edited by Ali Fish

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A littel OT, but man I really dont think they (ED) understand the gold mine they are sitting on right now. just give us some Germans, and then make a SPIT, and Holy crap. just those 2 planes would suck up the majority of the WWII community right there.

Any way On Topic, I still have that whine, in fact it scares the Bajesus out of me when another stang tears through the air next to me!!!!!!