Best joystick for 50$-70$?

Hi,

Which is the best joystick that I can find for about 50$ to 70$?

I've used Logitech extreme 3d in the past, and I had to return it 3 times...

Thanks! ;)

Had the same joystick. Now using TM T16000 with halls sensors. Only disadvantage is less buttons on the stick itself. There are 12 on the base and 4 + a hat switch on the stick. Feeling and tension is the best I have ever felt for a joystick. Better than the entire Saitek range.

Bought for 45 euro's. So that is in your requested USD price range.

'Frett'

Just for the record:

The X52 uses also hall-sensors at the X/Y stick axis.:smilewink:

... but Saitek missed the opportunity to start a marketing campaign about this fact like ThrustMaster did.

Had the same joystick. Now using TM T16000 with halls sensors.

I would also go for a used X52.

But please ask the seller for which games he has used the stick - so you can have a guess if he "overstressed it"

Example:

When he tells something like : "I'm mid aged and bought it once to use it with MS-FS... but it was to much learning for me and I didn't had the time any more" - than you can be confident that the interior of the stick is in really good shape.

Don't buy it when you get a reply like this: "...its the old stick of my

... now he only plays rugby and we decided to sell his stuff so we can make a nice holiday without him..."

;)

Edited by PeterP

• ED Team

I used a second hand x45 for ages, all the hotas commands covered and cheap.

I was lucky and had an immaculate one, used it for over a year before getting my ThrustmasterWH :)

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2