linden

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 monitors for sale

According to this thread,

I sell a set of 2 monitors for Linden´s panel run:

I importet the monitors from China, plus taxes and shipping. That was around 90 Euro. So I think 85 Euro plus shipping is a fair price for the set.

Shipping only within EUROPE !!! It makes no sense to send them to Canada, USA or HongKong due to the paied taxes.

Shipping is 10 Euro within Europe !

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Linden,

Very sorry to hear about that, Our condolences and prayers are with you, having lost someone close to us last month.

with respect, Grayson

Linden,

I am very sorry to hear that. I wish you all the best for this difficult time.

Yours,

Manuel

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

Sorry to hear that Linden, be sure to take all the time you need for your family!

System: Asus z270 A Prime, Intel i7-7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080, Samsung 500GB 850 EVO SSD.

Valve Index VR, TM Warthog Throttle & Grip, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 base, TM TPDR Rudders.

I everyone, as you know im going to a bad time in life, i havent been home du to the lost in my famely, its hart to walk in to the house right now,,but i have shipped 3 more boxes today and still have 2 more, "whisheyone and jimbo"

Then i need to get the bakplate for the cdu out,, i will try to do this as soon i get back home agen, thank you all for your suport and i will come back sonner or later.

Thanks to all of you!!

All the best to you, David ! Better days will come back ! Take your time, its just a hobby !

@All:

How did you solder the miniswitches ? Did you glue them first to the clear plexiglas before soldering ?

How to bring the knobs to the switches ?

Would be nice to get some infos if someone of you started mountig the panels ...

Thanks

Tom

I solder the wire for the switches first "dident use the led" its yello/green only for the masterbutton, in the switches.

Then on the cdu i glue the switches to the backplate and up the wires threw to holes.

Then i put all the parts toghtere, the you need to use as little glue as you can on the back og the button and mount i in the panels, try to get it center.

On the ufc to the same but when you mounting the switches you can first use some distens to get the buttons as high you whant, the use little glue and mount the buttons.

All the best to you, David ! Better days will come back ! Take your time, its just a hobby !

@All:

How did you solder the miniswitches ? Did you glue them first to the clear plexiglas before soldering ?

How to bring the knobs to the switches ?

Would be nice to get some infos if someone of you started mountig the panels ...

Thanks

Tom

What type of glue do you use? I used revell contacta glue till now and it was not as good as expected.

For the cables I now use 0,5mm^2 felxible cables. No joy with 0,75mm^2

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

first I want to thank you ALL for all the kind words, im moving forwad and try to stay on the road:)

The last panels will be shipped this week, and for all of you that have the cdu, please send me a pm so i can shipp the new backplate to you.

I know im behind on PM´s but i will try get back as soon as i can, i need to take one step at the time,

/David

What type of glue do you use? I used revell contacta glue till now and it was not as good as expected.

For the cables I now use 0,5mm^2 felxible cables. No joy with 0,75mm^2

I used ROTABOND 2000 it is an idustrial glue, I draw it up into a syringe. Works fine for me. Next step will become harder .. soldering all the little leds ..

And I am still looking for payable switches, the good and cheap ones I found will not fit in the panels ...