Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

SU-25T: DCS World vs. FC3 Versions

Anyone know what the differences will be between the current free SU-25T in DCS world and the version slated for FC3? I have FC2 but wondering if upgrading to FC3 is worthwhile if I only fly SU-25T in FC and FC2.....

Since FC3 will be a DCS module, my guess is that the free SU25T in DCS world will get all the FC3 upgrades and I won't need to purchase FC3 since all I fly in FC2 is SU25T but want to confirm if my understanding is correct.

The 25T is already in game so I would gather that they would take out the 25T in FC3.

p.s. I have been wrong in the past.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

The 25T is already in game so I would gather that they would take out the 25T in FC3.

p.s. I have been wrong in the past.

They announced free multiplayer with SU-25T in DCS World, it was part of FC3 press release, i doubt they will remove it as one need to fly something to experience free online play )

They announced free multiplayer with SU-25T in DCS World, it was part of FC3 press release, i doubt they will remove it as one need to fly something to experience free online play )

They aren't 'removing' it. It is already present in DCS World by default (the free MP part coming with the next version of World not FC3), therefore there is nothing to include in FC3.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: