Ракеты в DCS

Chizh

• ED Team

Чтобы сказать что-то определенное нужен трек из сингла.

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

а нафига тогда вообще мультиплеер, если все реалистичное у нас в оффлане?

а почему основное вооружение красных, Р-27 будут продуваться через год? их сопротивление влияет и на скорость самолетов что Мига что Су, например на чистом крыле Су летит на 500 км/ч быстрее, чем с ракетами.. это тоже реализм?

500 км/ч разница, Карл!!

но да, красные подождут. лет 10 еще. а там либо ишак сдохнет, либо султан, либо будут синие сами с собой играть

Edited by Локонщик
  • Like 6

• ED Team
11 минут назад, Локонщик сказал:

МП для тех, кто хочет летать и играть с людьми / против людей, как это ни странно.

А поведение объектов симулятора изучается в синглплеере, где на эти объекты не влияют особенности сетевой игры.

И будьте любезны не ёрничать. 

• Thanks 1

Men may keep a sort of level of good, but no man has ever been able to keep on one level of evil. That road goes down and down.  
Можно держаться на одном уровне добра, но никому и никогда не удавалось удержаться на одном уровне зла. Эта дорога ведёт вниз и вниз.

G.K. Chesterton

DCS World 2.5: Часто задаваемые вопросы

Р-73.jpg

Этот момент тоже не понятен сначала ракета пошла в цель, а потом вдруг ушла вперед самолета

• Like 1

I7-8700K 4,7Ghz, MSI MPG Z390 Gaming EDGE AC , 32 Gb Ram DDR4 Hyper X, RTX 2080

This is caused by the flares forcing a break-lock on the seeker, IMHO.   I see it happening with all IR missiles.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

• ED Team

2 часа назад, Локонщик сказал:

Дело в том что в зависимости от времени задержек и/или потери пакетов одна и та же ракета у всех клиентов находится в разных местах. 

Цитата

а почему основное вооружение красных, Р-27 будут продуваться через год? их сопротивление влияет и на скорость самолетов что Мига что Су, например на чистом крыле Су летит на 500 км/ч быстрее, чем с ракетами.. это тоже реализм?

Наружные подвески создают аэродинамическое сопротивление, которое снижает скорость. Не правда ли?

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Just now, Chizh said:

Наружные подвески создают аэродинамическое сопротивление, которое снижает скорость. Не правда ли?

но не на 500км/ч, Без подвесок максимальная приборная для Су-27 1400км/ч, с 10 ракетами 1200км/ч

• ED Team
26 минут назад, BBCRF сказал:

но не на 500км/ч, Без подвесок максимальная приборная для Су-27 1400км/ч, с 10 ракетами 1200км/ч

В DCS так и есть. С минимальным остатком топлива.

2 часа назад Чиж сказал:

В DCS так и есть. С минимальным остатком топлива.

в руководстве про минимальный остаток ничего не сказано. Указана полетная масса либо 20000кг либо 21400кг

Edited by BBCRF

• ED Team

Да, так и есть примерно.

55 minutes ago, Chizh said:

Да, так и есть примерно.

Т.е ты хочешь сказать что при заправке 6т такую скорость достичь не возможно по твоему?

59 minutes ago, TaxDollarsAtWork said:

Will the new CFD'ed R-27 have the ability to do a 3g turn for a few seconds even when used at maximum range stated in the manual's range tables?

Any possibility to get that tweak on the current ones before CFD? Aslo the EO taking over delay?  

• Like 1

-------

All the people keep asking for capabilities to be modelled.... I want the limitations to be modelled.... limitations make for realistic simulation.

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in the mud, after a bit you realize the pig likes it.

Long time ago in galaxy far far away:

https://www.deviantart.com/alfafox/gallery

• ED Team
1 час назад, TaxDollarsAtWork сказал:

Will the new CFD'ed R-27 have the ability to do a 3g turn for a few seconds even when used at maximum range stated in the manual's range tables?

We think that the new R-27 dynamics will not be very different from what we have now.

39 минут назад, BBCRF сказал:

Т.е ты хочешь сказать что при заправке 6т такую скорость достичь не возможно по твоему?

Не знаю. Попробуй.

Но в DCS стоит учесть, что у нас приборная скорость является не приборной как в реальном Су-27, со всеми ошибками из-за местных течений, скачков и пр, а эквивалентной, пересчитываемой из истинной. Поэтому имеет смысл ориентироваться только на истинную скорость.

1 hour ago, Chizh said:

We think that the new R-27 dynamics will not be very different from what we have now.

Не знаю. Попробуй.

Но в DCS стоит учесть, что у нас приборная скорость является не приборной как в реальном Су-27, со всеми ошибками из-за местных течений, скачков и пр, а эквивалентной, пересчитываемой из истинной. Поэтому имеет смысл ориентироваться только на истинную скорость.

I would like to know why you continually refuse to acknowledge that A, the Russian pilot said even at max range on the chart it should be able to pull 3g terminally.  And B that the ingame one differs from the real life one in this regard.

Edited by TaxDollarsAtWork
  • Like 5

• ED Team
1 час назад, TaxDollarsAtWork сказал:

I would like to know why you continually refuse to acknowledge that A, the Russian pilot said even at max range on the chart it should be able to pull 3g terminally.  And B that the ingame one differs from the real life one in this regard.

OK
Why you think that DCS R-27 can not able to pull 3g terminally?

51 минуту назад, Chizh сказал:

OK

Потому что в момент достижения данных с графика у нее умирает батарея. По словам же Макса - должна мочь еще дрыгнуться на 2-3 единицы. Т.е достигает дальностей, представленных на графике она с каким-никаким запасом по батарее

Edited by TotenDead

• ED Team

Батарея и скорость ракеты это разные и не связанные вещи.

11 hours ago, Chizh said:

OK

Want tracks? The DCS R-27 only barely catches an entirely nonmaneuvering bandit within the graphs numbers, it infact will often fall behind by a few hundred meters. No room for any 3G maneuvering and still hitting the target. Im sure you have tested it.

You think not much would change based on documents? Well, when you upgraded the AIM-120, they performed much better (>23%) than your interpretation of the same documents in the same manuals. How does that make any sense?

I think you should just admit that you dont want to or cant work on russian missiles, and just remove them from the simulator. The same thing goes for missiles like R-33 and MICA, which have not been reworked for a long time. I dont understand what EDs strategy here is. I think you understand what it looks like to us paying customers.

I dont think its normal for the 2 most used weapons to be modelled to such different standards. For 2 years. In any game.

Edited by Max1mus
  • Like 10

11 hours ago, Chizh said:

OK

Because it can't do it in game?

You already confirmed ED took the range as an r aero figure (when it isn't one) here and said you would look into it.

Anyway I think FoxAlfa is right that a small drag tweak in that regard so it can hit that mark would be a step in the right direction until the CFD rolls around.

It would be similar to the process of slowly tweaking the AMRAAM until it was where it needed to be.

Edited by TaxDollarsAtWork

• ED Team
9 часов назад, Max1mus сказал:

Want tracks? The DCS R-27 only barely catches an entirely nonmaneuvering bandit within the graphs numbers, it infact will often fall behind by a few hundred meters. No room for any 3G maneuvering and still hitting the target. Im sure you have tested it.

I can say that today, thanks to FoxAlfa, we saw a problem with the R-27R missile, which has a range less than the declared one by 10-20%. We will fix this.

I think you should just admit that you dont want to or cant work on russian missiles, and just remove them from the simulator. 

This is a stupid statement.

The same thing goes for missiles like R-33 and MICA, which have not been reworked for a long time. I dont understand what EDs strategy here is. I think you understand what it looks like to us paying customers.

We have no official data on MICA missile.
The R-33 missile is not used on flyable aircraft, so the refinement of its flight model will be a second priority.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 минуты назад, Chizh сказал:

I can say that today, thanks to FoxAlfa, we saw a problem with the R-27R missile, which has a range less than the declared one by 10-20%. We will fix this.

27Р и ЭР или только 27Р?

18 часов назад, Chizh сказал:

Батарея и скорость ракеты это разные и не связанные вещи.

Разные, да не совсем. Когда у ракеты по достижению значений по дальности согласно графику еще есть энергия, а ее аккум умирает, то, очевидно, 3 единицы она не выжмет.

• ED Team
4 минуты назад, TotenDead сказал:

27Р и ЭР или только 27Р?

27Р

4 минуты назад, TotenDead сказал:

Разные, да не совсем. Когда у ракеты по достижению значений по дальности согласно графику еще есть энергия, а ее аккум умирает, то, очевидно, 3 единицы она не выжмет.

Конечно. Управление то вырубится.

5 minutes ago, Chizh said:

Does your interpretation of the range chart take into account that the radio proximity fuze of the R-27 needs to have a minimum closure speed of 150 m/s with the target to work? (Propably so it can get a proper doppler return to determine the moment it passes the target)

So at the rear hemisphere range in the chart, the missile has to fly at least 150 m/s (540 km/h) faster than the target, otherwise it could destroy the target with a direct hit and the contact fuze.

• ED Team
4 минуты назад, BlackPixxel сказал:

Does your interpretation of the range chart take into account that the radio proximity fuze of the R-27 needs to have a minimum closure speed of 150 m/s with the target to work? (Propably so it can get a proper doppler return to determine the moment it passes the target)

So at the rear hemisphere range in the chart, the missile has to fly at least 150 m/s (540 km/h) faster than the target, otherwise it could destroy the target with a direct hit and the contact fuze.

Where does the data about the proximity fuse come from?