1.12 Features "Leak"

Oh! now i get it!!!! :icon_pidu As you can see on the su-27 the flaperons don't fold out as much as on su-33 becuse su-33 got flaps :frowntobi

P.S. where did you find those awesome picture??!

First one on google when searching for "Su-33".

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

Thx.

I just found this which tells me that in fact the 33 does have flaps, perhaps hinting that the 27 dosent if I am reading it correctly.

But I trust very little off the net :P

http://aeroweb.lucia.it/~junap95/fighters/su33.htm

In fact, it lists the Kh-31 as armement and im sure it cant really deploy those in RL

Argh, the Su33 armament thing.

Sukhoi published an upgrade brochure for the Su33. That upgrade never happened, but found it's way into Janes, and, oh . . . . just about every website ever made.

The Su33 does have flaps, but I believe they serve the dual purpose as ailerons when not being the high-lift device for takeoff/landing.

It's not quite the same as the flaperons on the Su27 . . . . but they're still a dual-purpose surface, so I think you have to still classify them as flaperons.

Will check the videos and see if they provide clues.

* Engine sound on MP aircrafts is played correctly now according to actual RPM.

At last :)

Bless you ED.. I want to personally thank you for the attention to detail. Like to shake hands with you!!

Those are great pictures of such beautiful aircraft. I would love to be on deck and see as well as hear a Su-33 take off the carrier.

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

• 2 months later...