a problem with the "ball"

Lib

hi,

and sorry for my bad english.

It seems the "ball" has lost its sensitivity. even in a turn with a big angle, it doesn't move from the center or when it moves, it's just a little bit.

There is also a problem of visibility of the ball, it's sometime very difficult to see it.

I made a screenshot : here

Thanks for your patience of reading me ! :smartass:

From that screenshot, it just looks like a nice coordinated turn. It's not based on the angle of the turn per se. It's due to gravity that the ball moves. With the correct coordination of cyclic and pedals, the ball will stay centred in a turn.

I agree with Rusty.

And may be a "track file" would be nice to evaluate the ball attitude better.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

It seems the "ball" has lost its sensitivity. even in a turn with a big angle, it doesn't move from the center or when it moves, it's just a little bit.

Congrats !

As others already mentioned - You are doing everything right - that's how you should fly.

I think Lib is right.

Frooglepete mentions this bug on his "how to fly" video

Check it out @1:10:

Yes ! thanks for the video !

This is exactly what happens when i fly. As you can see in this video, just after taking off, he has a lateral fly, and the ball is still centered.

And he points on the fact the ball doesn't work well.

Thanks to Rusty, Devrim, Griffin and PeterP for thinking i'm a good pilot ! :D

But it's not the case, when i took the screenshot i was turning without any coordination, and without using the rudder.

It's a fact, in the previuous versions of Black shark, the ball was very much sensible. Now for landing, the ball tells me i'm aligned.... but i still have a lateral movement... :doh: