Dear god, why make buying FC3 so difficult ?!

So, whenever i click "buy" , i come to the payment site and it asks me to "log in" on the left, altough i'm already logged in !

So, then i log in again on the left, and nothing happens.

I now have made THREE accounts , even activated this one , the one i'm posting it, but they just won't let me buy it .

What's wrong ? I'm getting a little bit angry with this flimsy webshop to be honest. I wonder how many would-be customers are put off from buying anything because of this poorly coded webshop .

For instance, when i log in to main page, why does it go from english to russian langauge ? What the hell ? LoL .

Edited by Maximus_Lazarus

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had that problem a long time ago. Using a different browser fixed it for me.

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Well, it worked, a little bit.

I could "proceed" , i paid with PayPal,.

Then i got "Your order was NOT successfull"

Errorceode : 002

I did get some sort of transaction code though .

Sigh ... Just put this on Steam or something PLEASE >_<

edit*

Oh sweet, they DID take my money though --_---

DAMN YOU RUSSIANZZ !!! >_<

:P

I sincerely hope this is not an omen to FC3's coding :-(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If moneys show as removed, but transaction was not successful, it is only your bank doing a reservation at start of transaction. This will expire automatically, usually in 5 days, handled by your bank.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Well, it worked, a little bit.

I could "proceed" , i paid with PayPal,.

Then i got "Your order was NOT successfull"

Errorceode : 002

I did get some sort of transaction code though .

Sigh ... Just put this on Steam or something PLEASE >_<

edit*

Oh sweet, they DID take my money though --_---

DAMN YOU RUSSIANZZ !!! >_<

:P

I sincerely hope this is not an omen to FC3's coding :-(

What browser are you using? Most websites code for IE and Firefox and little else.. Try one of those browsers

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Using chrome, and if this 'webshop' can't handle chrome browser, it should say so in the beginning, and not give stranger errors after payment.

Also, my bank has nothing to do with this. I paid with Paypal, and money was already IN my paypal account . (@ Ethereal)

I think it may be best to file a dispute @ Paypal and forget all about FC3 .

I am extremely unhappy and amazed at the poor quality of something as important as an online webshop.

I mean you're dealing with people's money . At least try to code it properly . :-( This has horrible quality written all over it sofar and been a bad experience .

:-(

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://bgr.com/2012/05/21/google-chrome-market-share-passes-internet-explorer/

^ I think Google Chrome is the most used browser but whatever ..

Anyway, it's NOT a browser problem.

All they have to do is sent me an email with a download link and an activation code. So the problem is on their end. And the worst part is, i kind of expected it to fail for some reason. Using that webshop just didn't feel right, like it could crash any second or soemthing.

Anyway, the money is paid , they have it.

Look, i have a pretty high tolerance for bugs in games and whatever, but a very low tolerance for bugs when it comes to payment sites.

Payment sites should work FLAWLESSLY .

Profanity

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Payment sites should work FLAWLESSLY .

Sorry, but the site is not necessarily at fault if a cookie gets corrupted. Now, let's please stay calm and sort this out.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

The Receipt ? From Paypal .

28 jan 2013 Betaling Aan The Fighter Collection Limited Voltooid Details Betaling Aan The Fighter Collection Limited 5HR85962E******* -$39,99 USD
< Edited transaction code, not sure if it's safe to post here

DCS message :

Your transaction was not successful for the following reason:

Error Code: 002

You can try again. Choose your product in E-Shop. Thank you!

Feel free to contact us by rising a ticket in User support section. We will need transaction code to investigate the cause.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No more replies ...

I see :-(

Now hold your horses, this is unofficial support, nobody is receiving compensation for helping you out here, so please, be a little bit patient. Besides, i won't help anybody by dying of starvation... ;)

Come let's eat grandpa!

ED isn't in the business of conning people. If the payment has failed, you will get your money back. Now give me at least some time to contact the administrator.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Maximus_Lazarus, I'm sorry you're having trouble. The issues seems to be related to the payment security system (not ED software) and may be related to Paypal specifically. We are investigating. Your money should not be debited from the account or may at most be on hold until cleared through. If you have already opened a support ticket for the issue, that is all we can do for the moment.

Edited by EvilBivol-1

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

According to sagepay, paypal had issues today that should be fixed now, hopefully this should resolve your problem. Give it 24h, if the payment did not go through by then, please contact us.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Allright, thx for the assistance sofar i guess .

You are very welcome.

Maybe next time you could try to be a bit more reluctant with the insinuations and blame.

regards

Come let's eat grandpa!

Well, according to paypal the payment is "completed" . So it looks as if the problem is not on my end. I do appreciate the feedback though, once again .

Anyway, how will i know when all is good ? Will i receive an email from DCS ? Because as far as PayPal is concerned, the transaction is completed so i don't expect anything to happen on their end .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just happenned to have the same problem while trying to buy Combined Arms two days ago. Error 002. Today I received an e-mail with information, that payment is completed, and ED have my money :D The only thing missing is CA serial number in payment section of my DCS profile. I hope it will be resolved soon ;)

Just some info:

PayPal error codes: Link

(i guess you can leave the leading 10 off).

Not all browsers seem to work fine: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=100884

Opera Next fecks up while trying to log in, regular Opera (latest build 12.12) works fine.

Must say that everything i ordered through the DCS website always worked perfectly (and i bought everything just up to now).

What does your "Payments" link tells you on what you bought already?

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

PayPal payments link says :

28 jan 2013 Betaling Aan The Fighter Collection Limited Voltooid Details Betaling Aan The Fighter Collection Limited -$39,99 $0,00 -$39,99 USD

"voltooid" means "completed" .

Good lord, now i can't login to DCS anymore ... what the ....

edit* ... Ok it seems i'm logged in , SOMEHOW , and when i click on "payments" it logs me out and takes me to home page. (IN RUSSIAN ?! )

I'm sorry but this website is a piece of TRASH .

I'm getting seriously annoyed now .

Edited by sobek
transaction number removed

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]