What happened to ModMan since FC3 came out?

because all that stuff is work in progress.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

FC3 is still in beta and things are changing very rapidly... more than often for the better. Personally, in my case, making skins is on hold until the new models are released with their templates.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Modman does not work with latest versions - needs to be hacked to function correctly. Appears that original Author has abandoned it and necessary upgrades to the software.

Use JSGME - works a treat.

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Modman does not work with latest versions - needs to be hacked to function correctly. Appears that original Author has abandoned it and necessary upgrades to the software.

Use JSGME - works a treat.

There is an update/hack hosted by someone on Lockonfiles for Modman

http://www.lockonfiles.com/index.php/files/file/1804-modman-7-dcsworld-a-10c-and-ka-50-v2-patch/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]