Thrustmaster Wartog Profil for Huey

STP Dragon

This doesn't sound right and there's probably some kind of mapping issue there. Maybe you even have it reversed?

I played with the curvature/saturation settings prematurely, and put everything out of whack. I think that was my problem.

I readjusted my settings to the same curv/sat. settings that were recommending for the cyclic stick, and everything is very manageable now. NOT smooth, but that might be my fault (still getting a feel for the helo).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Cheers for the help guys,

Yeah I've sussed out that it's for the FFB users now. :thumbup:

Think I'll be keeping the box unchecked from now on,it certainly put the wind up me when the controls just stopped working as I was trying to turn,not a pretty sight. :joystick:

Thanks,

Mick.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Keep the faith

AMD PHENOM II X 4 955be @3.2 GHZ | ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO mb | Corsair XMS3-8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory | Nvidea GTX 580 GDDR5 GPU | CNPS9900 NT cooler | Corsair HX850W psu | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HD 300 MBps - 7200 rpm | WIN 7 64bit | 32" HD LCD TV | 5.1 surround sound | wireless keyboard and mouse | Saitek x45 hotas.

Hello,

Noob question re the downloaded files. How do I install them?

Cheers

i7 7700 @ 4.7GHz--GTX1080ti--Samsung SSD 500GB--32 gigs of RAM--TH Warthog--Crosswinds rudder--HP Reverb--Dedicated Sim room.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, i've never thought of that joy to be used with a helicopter. Isnt that configured for the A10 ?

My x52pro is genius with helicopters, tho ive been wondering if i should by a new one, since this one is gettin old and sloppy.. :P

• 1 month later...
Sorry for my ignorance, but where do you put those files?

Anywhere you want, really. You just have to read it in with the TARGET software (comes with Warthog, or you can download it)

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Oh, sorry. I thought it was a TARGET profile that was in question.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello dear STP Dragon,

I would like to know if you can give us your Thrustmaster Warthop Profil for the DCS Huey ?

Because after the upgrade 1.2.7 we must created again all the new entry for the Hotas, Rudder, Keayboard and TrackIR and of course you profil is not good for this new version of DCS Word 1.2.7.

Please it it possible ?

I have a Warthog and the only thing I did was take out that big spring, like in this video. Otherwise, I don't have any profiles or curves/deadzones. I don't know why you would need them, the sim is designed to be used without them. :music_whistling:

LG 34UC97 34" 3440x1440 monitor | 2x GTX-980 G1 Gaming

I7-5820k @ 3.3GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 2133Mhz

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB & 1TB SSDs | Seagate 3TB HDD

TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

I have a Warthog and the only thing I did was take out that big spring, like in this video. Otherwise, I don't have any profiles or curves/deadzones. I don't know why you would need them, the sim is designed to be used without them. :music_whistling:

You know, I tried to fly without my spring, and I found the joystick to be too flimsy without it. The joystick is too heavy not have any resistance behind it to keep it from tipping over.

You know, I tried to fly without my spring, and I found the joystick to be too flimsy without it. The joystick is too heavy not have any resistance behind it to keep it from tipping over.

I haven't had that problem.

LG 34UC97 34" 3440x1440 monitor | 2x GTX-980 G1 Gaming

I7-5820k @ 3.3GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 2133Mhz

Samsung 840 EVO 120GB & 1TB SSDs | Seagate 3TB HDD

TM Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Combat Pedals

Give it about a month or so, those smaller springs will wear out pretty fast. I wound up needing to replace them recently because of that. Be nice to finally see a cyclic on the market soon, I may have to invest in one....