Thanks Belsimtek

doright

It has been a long time since I've enjoyed a flight sim as much as I've enjoyed UH-1 Huey (and flight sims are about all I play).

I have 12 hours logged, about 3 in campaign the rest flying around the patch learning to hover, learning to air taxi, learning to takeoff smoothly, and attempting to learn transition from flight to hover above a predetermined spot.

Much of my enjoyment is from my desire to becoming truly proficient and watching my flying abilities improve in small little baby steps rising to the challenge. Each little step noticeable and feels like a victory.

I still have a long way to go, but that just means more fun.

Thanks again.

to learn transition from flight to hover above a predetermined spot.

I think that 'predetermined spot' thing is highly overrated. I prefer to keep the enemy, and my copilot (not to mention myself) guessing. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I still have a long way to go, but that just means more fun.

Agreed! The Huey is by far the hardest aircraft I've flown in a high fidelity sim. Slowly getting better at it is sooo rewarding. :)

From what I've read, it's going to be a little bit easier (as in: more realistic) to control with a coming update, so I may finally become a decent Slick pilot after all. :joystick:

I think that 'predetermined spot' thing is highly overrated. I prefer to keep the enemy, and my copilot (not to mention myself) guessing. ;)

Well they do call them "Landing Zones" not "Landing Points". Perhaps that was for a reason.