huey campaign

benclark1993

Hi all this is my first post but anyways I thought Id throw it out there the Huey campaign is amazing! ... but is there any way to turn on checkpoints or save it during a mission because I'm on the mission tango and I've died twice and failed once because I was too far from the flight leader but each time I've flown about 30-40 minutes into the mission and I really cant be bothered with the whole thing a fourth time also after attacking the target my flight just hovers and doesn't continue with the mission hence why I failed for straying too far. any help would be much appreciated :)

What I usually do if I screw a long mission (1H+) and I don't have the stomach to do it all again :

- save the track

- replay the track, fast forward to the point where I screwed up

- Escape -> Take Control

Voilà !

This also can be very educational as to how to handle a situation from different approaches, this way you can try different ways to plan your attack and not replay the whole thing every time.

Edited by Rincevent

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

RCtrl + W to fast forward and RShift + W to come back to normal time.

I guess, doing that from memory.

(might be RCtrl + Z and Rshift + Z on an qwerty keyboard, I'm on an azerty keyboard).

But thanks Wolfk33, I should have mentioned that right from the start.

Edited by Rincevent

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? Charles De Gaulle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What I usually do if I screw a long mission (1H+) and I don't have the stomach to do it all again :

- save the track

- replay the track, fast forward to the point where I screwed up

- Escape -> Take Control

Voilà !

This also can be very educational as to how to handle a situation from different approaches, this way you can try different ways to plan your attack and not replay the whole thing every time.

Thanks a lot man you have just revived my ability to continue the campaign just got to do the flight there one more time now :thumbup:

Well so far so good, I never encountered a case where playing again from a saved track caused me trouble, however I do not have sufficient authority in the matter to make an absolute answer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well this conversation has renewed my interest in this mission (had just given up). I too have gotten stumped. Went all the way through once, we all RTB'd only to not receive a MISSION SUCCESS at the end, also had the same problem with the group hovering next to the mountain and I really stink at hovering so you guess what happened next.. BING-BANG-BOOM! Back to the old drawing board..

:helpsmilie:

Regards,

Pivot

i9-10900K * MSI RTX 4070 * Oculus Rift S * Arctis Pro Wireless Headset * Win11 X64 Home * 64 Gb Ram * TM Warthog Combo & Saitek Pro-Rudders :joystick:

• 2 months later...

Nope doesn't work that way I have tried in vain and you just have to sit through it all again.

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Hi all...I too had problems with some of the missions. One had the flight leader not completing the assigned task (I think it was mission 11), this one took me four attempts to complete. Somewhere on the forums are the fixes for several of the missions. I think missions 4,6,7 and 11. The developers have recognized that there were problems, so if you look around you will find these fixes (patches). The name of the file is called "Camp fixes" and after I installed this, the missions worked as advertised. As for the "success" messages not giving credit after you complete a mission, I have had that problem too. If I complete it again it will give me the credit, so I'm not sure if that problems has been corrected.

Edited by flyer49

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

229th battalion, 1st Cavalry