huey jerks left to right?

The_Ant

Hi i bought the Huey when it came out having fun with it,but the helicopter keeps wobble-jerk from left to right when im flying.Im on a G940 and have tried different settings,ive no problems with the Ka-50,A10a-c,FC3 or the mustang.Any other pilot out there with the same problem? or have a good setting too fix it!!

This might not help that much, All you can do is try to stop over correcting to much when it rolls over to the left put less right roll back. I still end up doing it mostly when pushing forward and at low ground level seems to have gotten a little better tho.

Someone else might be able to help you by doing something with you're axis other than that I really don't know how to explain it.

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.

Thanx for The reply,Will try not too overcompensate but its annoying When it jerks around allmost nearly after take off

If you watch my videos and pay close attention to the flight control position box, you'll see that you have to anticipate where your controls need to be before you're level again. Once you get there just make small control movements to keep it close to level. As said above you're never going to get this thing to fly straight and level for more than a couple seconds by just trimming it, this is a hands on the cyclic kinda chopper. :thumbup:

• ED Team
Hi i bought the Huey when it came out having fun with it,but the helicopter keeps wobble-jerk from left to right when im flying.Im on a G940 and have tried different settings,ive no problems with the Ka-50,A10a-c,FC3 or the mustang.Any other pilot out there with the same problem? or have a good setting too fix it!!

Please check the settings Joystick: on the channel bank (and pitch, yaw) unusual and should be assigned to only one axis at a single joystick (see att.). If there is more than one, be sure to remove the "excess axis", otherwise there will be disorder ..

Only_One_Axis.thumb.PNG.6d5febef33cef6ea9ac3acf3cf2820d0.PNG

I noticed that fault the first time i checked options controll after 1.24 was installed and corrected it,so its no dissorder or multiassigned controller conflict.Its just as Wes24m says have to anticipate the wobble and it gets better,whats just crazy is that i have no problem landing or hover just straight flight.

Even real Huey-Pilots said, that this sim is much to difficult, than in real flight. They say, the huey is more stable and you have more control with the cyclic than in this game. I hope that dcs is doing an update soon.

Keep in mind that its still in beta and it was JUST released. They will get the kinks worked out. Give it time. Also, the Huey was released by Belsimtek, NOT ED. DCS is the name of the game, ED (Eagle Dynamics) created DCS.

DCS: A10C Warthog JTAC coordinate entry training mission http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/99424/

DCS: Blackshark 2 interactive training missions http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=84612

Just think:smartass: If you master or even get comfortable with the current FM how easy and proficient you will be when the corrected one is implemented!:smilewink:

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

Even real Huey-Pilots said, that this sim is much to difficult, than in real flight. They say, the huey is more stable and you have more control with the cyclic than in this game. I hope that dcs is doing an update soon.

Got a link buddy to back this up mate.

Not being funny would just like to see it myself as interested. :thumbup:

:joystick: YouTube :pilotfly:

TimeKilla on Flight Sims over at YouTube.