Tomcatz Carriers

USS GW Bush - replaces Som

USS Gerald Ford - replaces Vinson

Kutznetzov - repalces Kutznetzov

Liaoning - replaces Kilo

4 Carriers based on Tomcatz original models for LFC2 with minor changes to the American Decks and new textures for the other 2.

This Mod replaces existing ships within the game and the 2 Russian Submarines who are used as hosts for the extra American Carrier and the Liaoning.

Several known issues, and probably lots more yet to be found. This is more eye candy than anything else.

Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/3w1mgl0a1tu2ymf/Crazyeddies_Carrier_Pack_V2.zip

1359624795_CrazyeddieCarrierPack.thumb.jpg.b30b772b8024464ff8db6870a35fde10.jpg

• 1 year later...

JSGME version posted to the site 10 minutes ago, not tested but it should work fine, if anything missing or wrong let me know. All the outstanding issues remain, no blast plates, aircraft parked in the way of arriving aircraft, Som and Kilo submarines used as hosts for this Mod so poor landing strip lighting on those 2, but they do look good in the daylight and everything else seems to work okay !!!

Never tried it so cannot answer any questions you may have about that Mod.

I have just checked my JSGME Mod in my game and it works fine, everything is where it should be and everything appears to work, although you will see some issues in the ReadMe that I could not do anything about.

• 5 years later...
DOwnload link is dead.

Any chance to see this Liaoning textures for 2.5.6?

You just necro'd a 5yr old thread...I doubt this even exists anymore!

Ryzen 9 7950X3D - MSI MAG X670E TomaHawk MB, ASUS ROG Ryujin III 360 AIO

64gig Corsair DDR5@6000, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 AORUS

Winwing Super Taurus, Orion2, TO / Combat panels, Collective with Topgun MIP

Winwing Skywalker pedals, NLR Boeing Mil Edition Simpit, Trackir

I still exist ... and so does that skin, I'm still above ground and still modding, but not on here.

The Lioning was a very old skin done for the original Tomcatz Kutz model, I have no idea if it fits the new ED model or not, but I will have a look and let you know in a day or two.

I wont be doing a Queen Elizabeth skin for the Nimitz model, sorry, it's too much work and I'm too busy with other stuff these days.

Sorry to tell you guys my skins were created for the original ED/Tomcatz Kutz model, the new Kutz model (2017) is completely different and would require a complete set of new skins to create Lioning.

The older model Kutz is still available in the game, you can have my skins as a Liveries add on if you want them but I doubt the older model Kutz will remain in the game for very long, its poor quality compared to the new model.

Edited by crazyeddie