REPORTED: Update 1.2.5 broken my logbook?

sbmasonator

If you mean you are not getting credit for kills in your logbook then it has been reported to ED already.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

i lost my old logbook!

The more you sweat in peacetime, the less you bleed in war.

www.69squadrone.it

[url="https://www.facebook.com/operationadriaticsea1[/url]

S.O: Win7 64bit,MB: ASUS Formula IV ,CPU: AMD 965BE 3.4 @ 4.0 + Corsair Hidro H70 ,GPU: sli 2xGainward 570GTX "Golden Sample" HTC, HD: Raptor 10.000 rpm 500gb,RAM: DDR3 Corsair Extreme 1800Mhz 12gb ,Accessories:TrackIR4 6DOF, Hotas Cougar mod cubby, pro pedals, mfd pack + samsung led 8".

Hotas Warthog serial 05629.

Dusty,

do you know if it will be fix soon? Cannot play because no activity in campaign is track (no kills).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I5 3570K OC@4.2Ghz - Asus P8Z77-v - Gainward Nvidia GTX770 2go - G.Skill 8Go RAM DDR3 - Hotas Cougar + Warthog - TrackIR 5

Ok, since it's on Steam now, does that mean it will auto update?

It will when Steam put update up... which will be little after ED put up the update(s) on their servers (maybe few days, I don't really know, it's just a guess on my part)

No longer active in DCS...

And Kuky's guess is as good as mine. I haven't had time to test it out in the new build to see if it is indeed already fixed.

Dusty Rhodes

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Ok, I cross finger...does Ed need more tester ? I've some time to kill ;) If you need more help (i've already participate) for the french translation I can help too.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I5 3570K OC@4.2Ghz - Asus P8Z77-v - Gainward Nvidia GTX770 2go - G.Skill 8Go RAM DDR3 - Hotas Cougar + Warthog - TrackIR 5

DCS is now open beta so you are already a tester. :D

Dusty Rhodes

always is WIP;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

I'm not getting credit in the quick missions either. Am I exiting the mission wrong? I land and just click exit. Figures it's recording my ejections...lol

i7 - 9700k | EVGA 1080Ti | 32 DDR4 RAM | 750w PS | TM Warthog HOTAS/X-55 | Track IR 5 |

If someone could please let me know if this is normal for me not to get any score or credit in quick missions, I would appreciate it. I'm kinda new so I may be doing something wrong. It's frustrating spending an hour or two in a mission for no reason.

i7 - 9700k | EVGA 1080Ti | 32 DDR4 RAM | 750w PS | TM Warthog HOTAS/X-55 | Track IR 5 |

Do we have an ETA on the next patch, or a hotfix to correct this issue? I'm kind of excited to play. I just got into the game this week, and my Warthog HOTAS is in the mail. It seems pointless if the logbook is broken.

It's significant enough of an issue that it should warrant a stand-alone fix if necessary, outside of the planned update.

Do we have an ETA on the next patch, or a hotfix to correct this issue? I'm kind of excited to play. I just got into the game this week, and my Warthog HOTAS is in the mail. It seems pointless if the logbook is broken.

It's significant enough of an issue that it should warrant a stand-alone fix if necessary, outside of the planned update.

+1

This should be the highest priority as it totally ruins Single Player experience.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2800 MHz overclocked @ 3400 MHz

A-DATA Extreme DDR2 800 MHz 6 GB

GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB, overclocked 650/1600/950 MHz

Windows 7 x64

fully agree Trainzak...I just stopped to play until the logbook is broken. I test few things to confirm bnugs but no more flight with team.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I guess you all know this, but just wanted to put it here anyway

"All created pilots must be assigned a country. When creating a player mission, the country of the player flight must match the country of the pilot you wish to use! Otherwise, mission statistics will not be recorded in the logbook."

Irrelevant note... Selected country have no influence to counted kills in debriefing at all...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2800 MHz overclocked @ 3400 MHz

A-DATA Extreme DDR2 800 MHz 6 GB

GIGABYTE nVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB, overclocked 650/1600/950 MHz

Windows 7 x64

• ED Team
I guess you all know this, but just wanted to put it here anyway

"All created pilots must be assigned a country. When creating a player mission, the country of the player flight must match the country of the pilot you wish to use! Otherwise, mission statistics will not be recorded in the logbook."

Until version 1.2.4 it was working great as I excepted and I could do campaigns. With this mandatory option it would be giant step back.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

Irrelevant note... Selected country have no influence to counted kills in debriefing at all...

It's just only for statistics in the Logbook then? So the data should show up first in the debriefing all the same if working and if you are a Russia player in mission then it will be transferred to the Logbook if you are defined russian there only? Anyway i get the result values, but not score and kills so something is wrong yes.

System spec:

Intel Core i7 920@4.2Ghz (stable, 65degC fully loaded), EVGA GTX-780, Asus P6T Deluxe V2 v.5.04 BIOS, Saitek X52, 1TB/500GB WD HD for system/storage. Kingston SSD 120 GB for DCS, 250GB Samsung 840 SSD for the rest. 16GB Kingston KHX1600C9D3 Memory, 9 GB Pagefile, EK HFX-240 Watercooling, Corsair HX-1000 PSU. HAF-932 Tower, TrackIR-5, Win64Ult

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

driving me crazy too...How did they could broke this part...I wish an hotfix just for this.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]