You really need to check your support tickets

Thread cleaned up. Please keep posts civil and on topic, posts not dealing with the particular problem mentioned here will be deleted. troberts2009, please understand that being a bully will not get you anywhere. Asking nicely is much more effective, especially since your accusations are completely baseless. I will try to contact support again, it seems that they have a lot on their hands currently.

Edited by sobek

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!

I've been waiting 3 weeks for support ticket 24432.

I added a query to it a couple days ago though, which was before I found out from this forum that adding to the ticket increases the delay.

It's not urgent or anything but I wasn't expecting to wait this long after the automated email told me it's usually not more than 48 hours.

Thanks for your help.

I've been waiting 3 weeks for support ticket 24432.

I added a query to it a couple days ago though, which was before I found out from this forum that adding to the ticket increases the delay.

It's not urgent or anything but I wasn't expecting to wait this long after the automated email told me it's usually not more than 48 hours.

Thanks for your help.

Same here, I didn't get the automated email when I created my support ticket, but when I sent the inquiry I received it indicating 48 hours. I guess the process is submit a ticket, take a number and count the days!:mad:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Thread Cleaned Again

Posts Deleted For 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 and 1.4.

For 1.1 and 1.2,

- If you dont have anything helpful to contribute to the thread or the user's actual ticket, Dont hit that reply button.

This includes:

sarcastic replies,

snide comments,

random smileys after the previously listed items (quoted or not),

or images that include labels or name calling.

- It doesnt matter who does what first, everyone agreed to the same Terms of Service/Rules when they registered.

- Keep Profanity out of it, both directly and indirectly using substitute wording or characters.

- respect other users, it's a 2-way street, but everyone is expected to respect everyone else, if you can respect others, dont hit the reply button.

- Posts asking about, discussing or undermining Administration actions is against Rules 1.3 and 1.4.

- troberts, keep calm, your ticket was forwarded as stated by Sobek,

However; keep in mind this was a holiday weekend.

So you can report back to him with no resolution to have it taken care of again.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Just checking in,

troberts, have you heard anything back on your support ticket yet?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 4 weeks later...
Still waiting for an answer on a ticket from the 14th of August. That's 7 weeks ago.

I'm not sure if your request can be fulfilled, but i'll pass it on to support.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!