Fc3

T0x1s

So i want to buy fc3 now but i need lock on modern air combat but it is so hard to find. Or an earlier version of fc. What games can i buy to get fc3 too work. And if someone find a download version of it. That Would be great :) Also is it forbidden to trade games(dcs games/modules) on the forum?

Is there not a way of Eagle "bundling" the extra programs needed to run FC3 in with the FC3 download/installer?

I'm sure the extra revenue created by selling more FC3 copies will more than cover the miniscule income they'll be getting from LockOn or whatever other addons are needed. Maybe even a short term "Buy FC3 get Lockon for $1".

The only thing stopping me buying FC3 right now (Literally, this second .. ) is the Lockon requirement.

Do the FC3 aircraft have (or will they bet getting .. ) full quality clickable cockpits (as per the A-10A)? Will that require an extra purchase at a later date?

BH.

Aye.

Hopefully they'll work out a way of removing the Lockon requirement totally. It seems mad that you need Lockon, to play FC3, which appears to be becoming a part of DCSWorld. (FC3 being a DCS Addon while also being a LOMAC addon ... and needing both ... )

For a modern game to be reliant on something that is 10 years old and not easily (mainstream) available is mad.

Ubisoft, WAHT U DO? Incidentally, I can't find LOMAC on the "uplay" store through Ubisoft, so I think they've forgotten about it.

BHWorld;1879922']

For a modern game to be reliant on something that is 10 years old and not easily (mainstream) available is mad.

Unfortunately it's a legal and not a technical requirement. It will be fixed only by release of the individual FC level modules.

BHWorld;1879816']Do the FC3 aircraft have (or will they bet getting .. ) full quality clickable cockpits (as per the A-10A)? Will that require an extra purchase at a later date?

Sorry, minor clarification, the A-10A does not have a clickable cockpit. It is 3D and supports 6DoF but it is about as interactive as the old one one (i.e. not at all).

Most FC3 aircraft will be upgraded to 6DoF 3D cockpit and AFM (the only queries being the Mig 29 and the Su 33), but they are not going to get to the A-10C level unless they are developed as full DCS level modules, which will be an extra purchase.

Edited by Flying Penguin

Per Ardua Ad Aquarium :drink:

Specs: Intel i7-9700K, GTX 2080TI, 32GB DDR4, ASUS ROG Strix Z390-E, Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M.2

BHWorld;1879922']Aye.

Hopefully they'll work out a way of removing the Lockon requirement totally. It seems mad that you need Lockon, to play FC3, which appears to be becoming a part of DCSWorld. (FC3 being a DCS Addon while also being a LOMAC addon ... and needing both ... )

Ubisoft, WAHT U DO? Incidentally, I can't find LOMAC on the "uplay" store through Ubisoft, so I think they've forgotten about it.

Yeah, it's Called:

DCS Flaming Cliffs: SU-25

DCS Flaming Cliffs: A-10A

And Eventually:

DCS Flaming Cliffs: F-15C

DCS Flaming Cliffs: SU-27

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

use the Activator in the /DCS World/mods/Aircraft/Flaming Cliffs/ folder.

Should be FC3_Protect.exe. (or something similar), Look for protect lol.

Run it, Enter your key, Activate.

• Like 1

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

BHWorld;1879922']

LOMAC is only in the Ubi shop if you are browsing from the USA.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: