Landing Lights + Taxi Lights mixed up (minor issue)

Rongor

We have three switches, two for the left and right landing light and one for the taxi light (labels in the english cockpit tool tips)

I have noticed that:

1. all single three lamps under the bow correctly show lighted or dark when switched on accordingly.

2. a cone of shining light across the area ahead of the helicopter appears only when the "right landing light" labeled switch is turned on. But this cone is emitting from the center lamp at the bow wheel, which is operated by the switch labeled "taxi light", this is also in fact the only lamp pointing to the front.

3. The left and right "landing lights" point directly towards the ground. Maybe those two should actually be labeled "taxi light"

4. Only the left of the two lamps pointing to the ground show a light spot on the floor.

Easily repeatable but I can also provide screens if necessary.

Hope this helps.

The two landing lights, which point directly to the ground, can be extended similar to the UH-1H. I don't no the default keys for that, but you should find it.

I agree with the rest of the points you mentioned. The light cones are horrably messed up right now.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...