Brisbane persons wanted

Torino

the community is pretty good for people willing to help so i'm sure you will find some good genuine offers.

If I was in Brisbane, I would offer but I wouldn't accept any payment for something like that its all just fun for me. I would probably want to know a few things first before hand. like what things in particular you are wanting to learn, what you want to achieve each session. what equipment are you using. how far have you gotten by yourself so far ?

Torino initially I replied to your post to say we can help you as we have a fellow Australian in our squad who has recently passed his BFT to rank up.

In addition to that we have a dedicated server which is open to general public and hosts training maps during the week to enable newbie pilots to learn without restriction as long as you use common sense.

You welcome to chat with us on our TeamSpeak or if you prefer pm me

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Steam ID: Jetkar

Steam Group: 223rd CAS

Join and fly with us on the 223rd CAS Dedicated server

Easy ????

Easy there, they are all trying to help you

yep, i am trying to find a way to delete those comments i should never have made , sorry to all i offended, im not THAT bad...really :) :pilotfly: I just cant bloody fly and its driving me batty. getting computer back today with new graphics card and H drives and will install teamspeak.

Okay. Which aircraft are you flying again? That info would be very helpfull to help you.

hI AND THANKS, ILL GET BACK TO YOU , I HAVE TO PICK UP COMPUTER, REINSTALL EVERYTHING....IT WILL TAKE HOURS :(

BUT I LOK FORWARD TO TALKING ON TEAMSPEAK.

SINCERELY, mIKE.

Hello,

is there anyone in brisbane that will accept payment to teach me ?:helpsmilie:

Try the guys here http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/showthread.php?30917-161-SQUADRON-New-Member-Enlistment-Information

Australian & NZ Clan who always have members online who are more than happy to help. Grab a mic and jump on their teamspeak channel.

Free to join and I am sure they will have you off the ground in no time

@Torino, @Xavven

I wasn't as kind as I should have been, either. In fact, I was rude.

Torino apologized for his response, and I realized I should, too.

Sorry Torino!

Supersheep, i took no offence at all ! I deserved it :)

It's a normal reaction to someone who's obviously suggested an unnecessary thing, to join the Air Force. I mean, seriously, was not nice.

I agree with having the curiosity and the will to figure it out on your own.

Brisbane, I think, is in Australia, so he's an English speaker alright.

And suggesting to join the Air Force is NOT COMMON SENSE, when the guy is just asking for DCS coaching, not to actually learn to fly the real thing.

The answer was not polite, and so his reaction is justifiable.

Although all the bs could just have been ignored.

I do sense the frustration from him, but as with any simulator, you cannot expect an instant gratification and be prepared to invest months, if not years, into flying the sim daily, before it becomes second nature.

But, as he is actually willing to pay for the training, you have to give him some credit, as that shows that he's serious and just not very competent on his own and wants to speed this process up. This is normal.

I can help with Su-25T or any aircraft but P-51 and UH-1, haven't figured those out myself yet, also not very good with Mi-8 either, but Ka-50 any time.

So, if you like, message me, and I will give you my TS info and we'll go from there.

:smartass:

Expert, im not at all familiar with teamspeak...just yet....but can you try me on Skype michael.anthonylynch ? Do you think ? :-)

If not done so yet,

-Install Teamspeak Client (http://www.teamspeak.com)

-Go to settings/options/capture

-make sure mic is working

-set a push to talk (that does everyone a favour)

-Find the details of a server (81.19.212.185 for the 223rd)

-Click Connections/Connect and enter details

-have fun

Edit:

Some might consider it uncareful to post mail and skype addresses in public boards.

Torino, If you ever want to learn the KA-50, I would be happy to teach you. I would set up a closed server and we could fly. You will find that using teamspeak will be very helpful and also YouTube videos are a critical tool in learning DCS. You are welcome to learn on our server and teamspeak channel (63.209.37.120:9274). Cooper

Asrock Z87 Extreme 4, I5 4670K 4.10 GHZ, 550LC Watercooler, , EVGA NVIDA GTX 980ti, Corsair 500 GB SSD, 16 GB 2133 Ram. X52 Pro, Warthog & Pro Combat Pedals. Epson 96W projector 100" screen, 27" touchscreen with Helios

Well its not a game actually, rather a simulator that needs countless hours of practice to learn properly, hence the military use it to train RL pilots . Most of us started flying many years ago which is not the case of a new comer.

Going trough the manual and tutorials will do the job for a newbie that would like to operate a specific unit, but it will never come close to private coaching with a veteran intructor who would cover things that can not be found on text-books.

not once have i had to read the manules, and i fly really well for a newcomer

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Torino, If you ever want to learn the KA-50, I would be happy to teach you. I would set up a closed server and we could fly. You will find that using teamspeak will be very helpful and also YouTube videos are a critical tool in learning DCS. You are welcome to learn on our server and teamspeak channel (63.209.37.120:9274). Cooper

This is as far as i got ...I wont jhave time until tonioght if we could talk ?

http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?attachmentid=91254&stc=1&d=1386209965

teamspeak.jpg.6a918950b8eacac338be3f1ff91c3aae.jpg