Kuznetzov: Strange white bar on the water

Affected Versions:

- 1.2.7.22014 (open beta)

Hi there, i can see by your DXDiag that you're using Intel HD Graphics 4000 for DCS, this could be the root of this problem.

edit: further into your DXDiag i see that you also have NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M video, i would advise switching from the Intel HD4000 graphics immediately :)

see this thread for a similar example http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=111353 (see last post)

Edited by Mustang

Good Lord Yes!!!! Switch.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Switch is done automatically if i understand the docs right. There is no option to switch in the device manager, if i disable the Intel onboard card everthing turns black and i need to unplug my accu, otherwise i am not even able to start im "Safe Mode" and resore it.

If i am not mistaken the GeForce extends the Intel card in some magic way (Sandy Brige?).

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Flanker driver since 1996

If you're talking Optimus tech then you may still need to go into the nvidia control settings and set it to the nvidia card for DCS. Otherwise there's a chance (knowing from experience) that if you have it set to "automatically" switch, it simply won't.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art