Новая модель от ED- F-16

so do you mean they are developing F-16 3-D model or whole DCS modul?

development continue , could mean model, could mean AI, could mean Flight model. just take it as good news that it's being worked on

--------

продолжить развитие, может означать модель, , может означать А.И., может означать, модель полета. просто принять это как хорошую новость

(via GoogleTranslate)

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

NRG-Vampire

I know that the ED F-16's development continues. I don't know the details.

we know your list Dragon, but what i really cant understand why the f-16 development was stopped for the last 5-6 years - general dynamics/lockheed martin does not allowed to use accurate models in dcsw, or asked/still asking too high price for that ?

because seemed that external and internal model was 60-70% percent done/finished already in 2008 - if the animations were already done then it's was 80-90% finished imo :cry:

F-16%20Cockpit.jpg

• Like 1

sign-pic4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
we know your list Dragon, but what i really cant understand why the f-16 development was stopped for the last 5-6 years - general dynamics/lockheed martin does not allowed to use accurate models in dcsw, or asked/still asking too high price for that

Is it really so important to get their "allowance"? Who cares if there is Lockheed Martin logo or not.

There were plenty of other F-16 games around.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ