Funny stuff ?!!

Peyoteros

OMG, was she doing X-Box or X-stasy?!!

X-Box, you don't do stuff like that on E :smilewink: no way....

So in 2010 we'd have price deduction!

;)

yeah, should be like 30% down or so...

Edited by Peyoteros

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Strike One to the Bomber-Boys :D

Q. How do you know your date with the Fighter Pilot is half over?

A. He says "but enough about me - wanna hear about my plane?"

Q: How do you know if there is a Fighter Pilot at your party?

A: He'll tell you.

Q: What's the difference between God and Fighter Pilots?

A: God doesn't think he's a Fighter Pilot.

Q: What's the difference between a Fighter Pilot and a jet engine?

A: A jet engine stops whining when the plane shuts down.

A Fighter Pilot arrives in heaven. St Peter asks him if he has ever done anything in his life that he believes makes him worthy of admittance to heaven. The Fighter Pilot replies; yes, I once went into a bar with four of my Pilot friends and saw two Bomber-Boys harassing a young girl at the bar, so being a gentleman I went up to the biggest one and told him to leave this young lady alone.

When he refused I told him again more forcefully. This time I slapped him across the face and told the Bomber-Boy to stand down.

St Peter said this was a very good thing to do and asked when the pilot did this great act. The pilot replied; about 5 minutes ago! My friends should be here shortly!

• Like 3

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Think twice before offering your chick to do some XBOX...

:huh:

http://trinixy.ru/42534-ne_igrajjte_s_vashejj_devushkojj_na_xbox_36_mb.html

Now now if I was in this guy`s place, I`ll make sure to put this crazy b!tch in a madhouse for a veeery long time. Of course if I can stop myself from making the world a better place by sending her to meet the fighter pilots of 159th Viper. :gun_rifle:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Now now if I was in this guy`s place, I`ll make sure to put this crazy b!tch in a madhouse for a veeery long time. Of course if I can stop myself from making the world a better place by sending her to meet the fighter pilots of 159th Viper. :gun_rifle:

take it easy, it's a movie :P

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

when you look at the guy just after the incident, he looks like frozen, I wonder what's going through his mind... :shocking:

Something like: "... what are the chances for me to get a verdict of not guilty if I show this footage to the jury?", or "... if my lawyer proves my actions were under stress of emotion, how many years are we talking about?" :yes:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attention! You will definitely want your 3-4 minutes back if you watch this video. Pregnant women, do not watch! People with weak hearts, do not watch! For all the others, after you watch it go buy something high caliber for protection...

Human - ... (put something here) hybrid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=Rt7dK62QdLM&feature=related :fear:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attention! You will definitely want your 3-4 minutes back if you watch this video. Pregnant women, do not watch! People with weak hearts, do not watch! For all the others, after you watch it go buy something high caliber for protection...

Human - ... (put something here) hybrid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=Rt7dK62QdLM&feature=related :fear:

Posted in wrong thread buddy...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Posted in wrong thread buddy...

No it`s the right place. I find it funny and scary at the same time :D

We are evolving towards the star wars universe. First, Azerbaidjan builds the death star, now it's jabba the hutt tearing it up on youtube. :)

LOL Jabba :megalol: I think I can find some resemblance. :shocking:

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, I'm sure she didn't choose to be this way, it isn't her fault, same as black didn't choose to be black and so on, and the rest is really simple, she knows exactly what she is and what she isn't. Just read the posts in her channel, she is atacked like twice a minute, read and think how would you feel in her skin. I'm sure she didn't go out much so Tube for her is the only way to comunicate to the world and she does it the best she can.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, I'm sure she didn't choose to be this way, it isn't her fault, same as black didn't choose to be black and so on, and the rest is really simple, she knows exactly what she is and what she isn't. Just read the posts in her channel, she is atacked like twice a minute, read and think how would you feel in her skin. I'm sure she didn't go out much so Tube for her is the only way to comunicate to the world and she does it the best she can.

Well when somebody sings like a broken juke-box it`s funny, and when Jabba sings like a broken juke-box it`s 3xfunny :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CIA got their hands on blueprints from the latest Russian secret plane. A team of brilliant minds is being assembled to build the plane. After working for 3 months day and night, inspection comes to the team:

"We built the model 3 times, but each time what comes out is this old T-72 tank!"

Finally some guy is found who claims he can build the model right. He gets the blueprints and some tools, goes in the hangar and closes the doors.

After 1 week the doors open and behind him: the PAK FA

Brilliant minds team: "How did you do it, we struggled for 3 months!"

"Well, first I did exactly what you did and I too got the tank, but then I noticed you forgot to do the polishing work.."

• Like 1
Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, MSI MEG X570 UNIFY (AM4, AMD X570, ATX), Noctua NH-DH14, EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti XC3 ULTRA, Seasonic Focus PX (850W), Kingston HyperX 240GB, Samsung 970 EVO Plus (1000GB, M.2 2280), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM CL16, Cooler Master 932 HAF, Samsung Odyssey G5; 34", Win 10 X64 Pro, Track IR, TM Warthog, TM MFDs, Saitek Pro Flight Rudders