Is someone working on an Airbase mod for FC 2 ??

Ghostrida9

Those is the mod i made years ago for FC1 than ported for BS than i forgot where they are.. or at list my files, they needed a bit of adjustments and i was hopping that ED give me the layer to add the ground paint at will for a much better look and ovoiding a lot of headaches . Than i gived up..

I may start again

Fly it like you stole it..

Speaking of mods to airbases, I'm waitin for A-10C to see this (from simhq.com):

air_450a_002.jpg

Besides the fact that I can't wait for this sim, I'm trying to hint at a possible grass feature in airbases, taxiway signs, and new buildings with greater detail. Not being a Modmaker (someday likely)I figured I'd throw out some ideas to those who do deal with this.

Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, Sapphire 5870, TM Warthog, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7

Ground lines is what i was talking about a special layer..

Right, I understand. You were in response to me correct or am I responding in misunderstanding? If you were responding to me they were merely suggestions.. things I'd like to see. Hopefully Im not sounding too defensive and hopefully I haven't responded to a post not towards me :doh:

EDIT: As I contemplate what you may mean (and not make myself look silly) I wonder if you are trying to further clarify yourself. Perhaps I have OCD and need to let it go! :unsure:

Edited by The Flying Goose

Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz, Sapphire 5870, TM Warthog, 4 GB RAM, Windows 7

LOL.. No worry i'm responding to the picture ( your A10 pic ) that there are some good interesting details that i wished at the time we could of work with..

wonder if now it is possible to texture some area..

Fly it like you stole it..

• 1 month later...

GrandSurf is back at Simmodders and working on his NATO airbase mod once again, this time for FC2.0! I'll just let the pictures do the talking. :thumbup:

http://www.steffen-may.com/gs_fc2.html

FC2_GS_N1.jpg

FC2_GS_N9.jpg

FC2_GS_N10.jpg

:D :D :D

• Like 1

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Awesome :worthy:

i7 2600K - ASUS P8P67 - GSKILL RIPJAWS X 8GB CL 7 - NOCTUA NH-D14

GIGABYTE GTX 570@900/1800/2000 - ACCELERO XTREME PLUS

SSD OCZ VERTEX II RAID 0 240GB 34NM - XFX 850W BLACK EDITION

SB X-FI EXTREME GAMER

FANATEC CSW+BMW M3 GT2 RIM+FORMULA RIM - HOTAS COUGAR Ü2 NXT - TRACKIR 5

LIAN LI PC-X1000 - PANASONIC TX-P42VT30E - DELL 2709W

yea I wrote him and yea he is finnaly back, My Lockon prayers have been heard... the Standard Airbase looks so boring, it needs this improvment badly so I hope that he'll release it soon..

I'm coming up with a High resolution Skin pack for the Runway, Taxiways and parking spot, will post a few screens later..

If all real wars could only be fought in DCS.

Yes please looks great :D:D

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Looking great!!! :thumbup:

...but the airport signage needs to be fixed (read here).

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |