Printed Black Shark Manual Purchase, Europe

Wags

Printed Black Shark Manual Purchase, Europe  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Printed Black Shark Manual Purchase, Europe

• Yes
    • No

Since I am (sim)flying for quite some time now, most of the stuff in the manual is not that new.... and so most of the stuff I would just read once.

So the digital manual is fine with me.

BUT - I would prefer a nice selection of check-lists, the (default) keyboard-layout, standard-procedures (flying, tactics, team-work, ..) and some references (e.g. weapons, cockpit-layout, etc).

For that I would pay around 15-25$ max ... while it would require *way* less pages to print.

... and if you would add that stuff to a retail DVD, people would surely welcome it ... and the price could easily go up a notch ;)

basic

for translators ...

German: YESSSSSSS 50$ ~ 39 Ђ the same price as the game :-)

English: hm.. yes.

!If the print has the same quality like the Game. ;-)

Since I am (sim)flying for quite some time now, most of the stuff in the manual is not that new.... and so most of the stuff I would just read once.

So the digital manual is fine with me.

BUT - I would prefer a nice selection of check-lists, the (default) keyboard-layout, standard-procedures (flying, tactics, team-work, ..) and some references (e.g. weapons, cockpit-layout, etc).

For that I would pay around 15-25$ max ... while it would require *way* less pages to print.

... and if you would add that stuff to a retail DVD, people would surely welcome it ... and the price could easily go up a notch ;)

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Edited by Anastasiuss

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

360th TFW Falconeers

last video ->

ASUS P6X58D Premium, Intel Core i7 920, 6GB DDR3, SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD 5850, Win7 64 Bit. X52, Track IR 4, Momo Racing.

ArmA1+2+3, DCS: World, K-50, A-10C, CA, P-51D, UH-1H, Mi-8FC1+2+3, FalconAF, FC1+FC2, IL2'46, rFactor.

it have printed myself out the manual on a laser printer. i might still buy an "official" printed manual considering:

- german issue

- some additional (usefull) information inside it

- well printed / manufactured , good overall quality

if it were to adress theese points, i'd propably spent around 30 euro for it.

german version +1

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

I have already printed the english download manual.

I would pay for the more comprehensive german version. (or the same extended one in english)

A possibility to print and add the changes of the patches would be nice too.

Some kind of binder with the potential to replace some sheets and the supply of changed sheets (.pdf) with the patches.

Edited by Yossarian

What do you mean below $50? :)

If it is $20 no problem, $30 rather not, fifty-fifty. Above absolutely not. ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

What will be included in this manual? If it is just printed original pdf version of manual, then I won't buy it. If it contains emergency procedures, flight envelope charts, engine charts and etc., than I may consider buying it, but 50$ is kinda too much, unless it has many pages with good information.

Wir sehen uns in Walhalla.

I'm sure we will get a preview soon enough.;)

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64