Unable to pickle multiple FAB100 racks after 1.2.5...

MauganRa84

I've noticed that I can no longer do the ol' carpet bombing trick in the su25(t) with the multiple 4xFAB100 bomb racks or Sub-munition Dispensers.

I've tried all possible configurations of the Ripple and Quantity knobs after discovering that the usual configuration wasn't working. Twas only a few days ago that this was working, so I assume something has changed after the 1.2.5 update we had recently....

I thoroughly enjoyed my carpet bombing runs in the '25............ I would love to have this fixed up if possible pretty please.

:pilotfly:

...Sheila rides on crashing nightingale. Intake eyes leave passing vapor trails...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hold on a minute.

Ripple Quantity is broken all the hell to me at the moment. Some say the bug has been reported and acknowledged, now Kuky says it works fine. Who am I to believe?

A game this buggy simply can't function without a community issue tracker. Otherwise all the community's efforts (and we ARE the QA team) are wasted in the chaos.

Same issue for me--I can't get the Su-25T to release even pairs of bombs from the outside hardpoints. Ripple set to 4 or все, salvo set to anything, FAB-250s on the outer four, dropped in visually-targeted CCRP and CCIP modes (tested both), came off the hardpoints one at a time no matter how long I held down the pickle button.

IIRC, KMGU/MER mode worked a few days ago to fire off two hardpoints with MERs mounted, and gun pods still fire in twos or fours per the panel, so not everything on the salvo panel is broken. Just most of it.

Black Shark, Harrier, and Hornet pilot

Many Words - Serial Fiction | Ka-50 Employment Guide | Ka-50 Avionics Cheat Sheet | Multiplayer Shooting Range Mission

there is a hot key settings for salvo mode is this anything we need to test?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

Hold on a minute.

Ripple Quantity is broken all the hell to me at the moment. Some say the bug has been reported and acknowledged, now Kuky says it works fine. Who am I to believe?

A game this buggy simply can't function without a community issue tracker. Otherwise all the community's efforts (and we ARE the QA team) are wasted in the chaos.

I said I have tested the Su-25A and for bombs quantity and interval are working fine. http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=1830531&postcount=1278

Recently ED have fixed the Su-25T bombs quantity & interval... I can't remember now or check (I'm at awork) if this is already supposed to be merged into public release via update.. or still to be done... I can check again tonight.

For rockets however I could swear quantity switch was working in Fc1/Fc2 but was told by devs that it didn't (and I'm taking their word for it as I don't have Fc1 or Fc2 installed or files to check) so only this quantity and interval switch is supposed to work for bombs and KGMU canisters only... and like I said on my end the Su-25A was working fine with this... if you find it still doesn't work for you (in Su-25A) I guess you could try deleting the Input files in your Saved Games folder and let DCS rebuild them... could be something screwed up there... also try repair of DCS.

No longer active in DCS...

To add to post above, I got home and have checked ED's bug-tracker and it's actually fixed in latest text build so still needs to be merged into public release in future updates.

So, once more, the Su-25A should already be working fine (if not you are not doing something correctly or might need to check if you have any old files used or try DCS repair and delete Input files for Su-25 in Saved Games folder).. and SU-25T is fixed in internal builds, just waiting for merge into public release.

over'n'out

Thanks for heads up. I was trying to build a mission for training a friend new to DCS World and I almost made a fool of myself :D .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

• 3 weeks later...

Just patched. Su-25T Ripple Quantity STILL broken.

Can anyone else repro or can a tester acknowledge. It's very frustrating to have perhaps the most simple piece of code in the entire simulation broken for months on end, despite constant mentions in changelog.

Edited by maturin

• 1 month later...
Just patched. Su-25T Ripple Quantity STILL broken.

Can anyone else repro or can a tester acknowledge. It's very frustrating to have perhaps the most simple piece of code in the entire simulation broken for months on end, despite constant mentions in changelog.

This fix was noted to have made into 1.2.6 and I have checked this one in Su-25T and for me it is working correctly. If you still can't get it to work please specify exactly what weapons are you using and what switch settings you have in the aircraft panel (just to make sure you are setting them up correctly in the game)

Edited by Kuky