Lockheed AC-130 gunship module

I always admired the C-130 as a child, and to this day it is a sympathetic aircraft, of course there are several types, and perhaps some of the third party could develop that module. Remembering that the Brazilian Hercules already has panels of third generation.

This plane can do a Multi-crew in MP.

Edited by Chacina

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

There is a dire need for updated AI aircraft models IMHO. An AI AC-130 would be a great addition to DCS.

An AI AC-130 could also be controlled via CA... not simulator-level in-cockpit or anything, but just to have the asset in human hands would be really cool indeed. that might wind up some interesting scenarios.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

DCS Finland | SF squadron

An AI AC-130 could also be controlled via CA... not simulator-level in-cockpit or anything, but just to have the asset in human hands would be really cool indeed. that might wind up some interesting scenarios.

Regards,

MikeMikeJuliet

Oh, that's an awesome idea! Use F10 to create an orbit point for the AC-130, then jump into the "Vehicle" to use the weapons. :joystick:

• 4 months later...
There is a dire need for updated AI aircraft models IMHO. An AI AC-130 would be a great addition to DCS.

You can say that again, ofcourse it's all understandable because 2.5 was a priority and hopefully now maybe something will happen under 3 years?

Modules: A-10C I/II, F/A-18C, Mig-21Bis, M-2000C, AJS-37, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, P-47, FC3, SC, CA, WW2AP, CE2. Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria