[MERGED] HSI Brightness

FistofZen

Same here. Cannot get the MCD to dim at all when in color (HSI) map mode. Have to move off to something else then hit the day/night switch. The knob does nothing at all, other than turn it on and off

B. "Swany" Swanberg

Gigabyte Designare, Intel i9 9900KF (3.6, OC'd to 5.0)

32GB Patriot Viper Steel (black, non-RGB)

OS installed on a Samsung Evo 970 1TB SSD

DCS installed on a Samsun Evo 860 1TB SSD

EVGA 2080Ti 11GB

EVGA Supernova 720p 750w PS

3 Dell S2716DG monitors in Surround mode (7680x1440)

Oculus Rift S VR

Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle and Stick

Thrusmaster Rudder Pedals

assorted button boxes/Arduino boards

All drivers always kept up to date (30 days old, max)

Knob just adjusts the brightness of the HSI waypoint sequence but no other elements of the screen. Also, if waypoint sequence brightness is tuned down, it affects the HSI screen if it is being displayed on one of the upper DDI's instead of just the AMPCD screen.

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

• 2 weeks later...
HSI pages don't go dim when on night mode and do not react on changing the brightness via brightness knob. We had 3 updates since it's release and this isn't fixed yet.

HSI doesn't dim with brightness control at all for me, day ot night.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

HSI pages don't go dim when on night mode and do not react on changing the brightness via brightness knob. We had 3 updates since it's release and this isn't fixed yet.

Same here... :(

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

It does dim the screen when the DATA button is pushed. Weirdly the normal HSI symbology is not affected.

really ??? I 'll try.

even maybe that is a bug need to be fixed, I 'd like to use any practical method to fade it, even that is not the correct way.

Why the right DDI does not dim on the Night option when in the HSI function (Bug?)

Dear friends,

I noticed that when placing the right DDI in the HSI function it does not dim (NIGHT setting,see pic attached), in all other functions it works normally, but not in HSI.

Is this normal or a bug?

Thank you!

Dim1.thumb.jpg.6020b944c55a697268ea542e59d8e97c.jpg

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

Is this normal or a bug?

OK,since you moved my thread to the sub forum BUGS, I understand that IS a bug.

Still don't have HSI NIGHT tunned and Taxi on carrier is poor

Hi folks!

With a lot of update we still don't have the HSI Night mode working? Please, I know that is a lot of working but some things could be fixed before move ahead :thumbup:

And we still are experiencing the "drift" on the carrier while taxing.

Hope that it can be fixed soon!

Thanks for all work on this great jet!

Hi folks!

With a lot of update we still don't have the HSI Night mode working?

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=212984

• 2 weeks later...