Mini Teaser for Flaming Cliffs 2.0

Glowing_Amraam

• ED Team

Hi guys. I saw some requests by the community that they wanted at least *something* before christmas showing Flaming Cliffs 2.

And you know me, i don't like to give everything away all at once, so here you have a small teaser i roughly put together. More will follow later of course. And obviously, though a short teaser, everything you see is subject to change, as the clips are from an early build of Flaming Cliffs 2.0.

Cheers guys! ;)

Download: http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=28&file=1110&lang=en

Youtube:

• Like 3

Ultra short oO Titles have more time than main game, but better than nothing ;]

Edited by Boberro
  • Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

That was an awesome teaser :D

Thanks GA :thumbup:

Hope you don’t mind GA I uploaded your teaser on my facebook profile to share with all my friends. Trying to entice them to get onboard with Lockon.

I'm so teased right now :lol:

Edited by TheMoose

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

21 seconds of 37 seconds movie are credits. Is this any kind of joke?

Well of course it is : it's a TEASER, right ?:pilotfly:

i7 6700k/GTX1070-8G/MSI-Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon/32GB DDR4 Kingston HyperX PREDATOR DDR4 3000MHZ Vengeance 1600/TM Warthog #6106/Samsung SB350_S27B350H/OCZ Agility3 SSD 128GB / Win10-64/TIR5

Well of course it is : it's a TEASER, right ?:pilotfly:

Teaser supposed to tease right? This one does'nt. Its too short to see anything, especially significant difference between FC and FC 2.0

Say what you like, i'm not happy with it. Used to better christmas gifts :)

Em i entitled to own opinion or do i have to drop on my knees and praise unbeliveness of this video?

;)

What the.. it finish before it started. Nice one but please more. At least 1 min.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Teaser supposed to tease right? This one does'nt. Its too short to see anything, especially significant difference between FC and FC 2.0

Say what you like, i'm not happy with it. Used to better christmas gifts :)

Em i entitled to own opinion or do i have to drop on my knees and praise unbeliveness of this video?

;)

Of course, you are entitled to your own opinion. Just as others are entitled to theirs.

You'll find a number of us on here that have a philosophy that goes something like this:

1. Glowing Amraam wasn't obligated to show us *anything*.

2. Some folks in the community asked for *something* for Christmas.

3. GA threw some clips together from his work in progress, polished it up nicely, and put it up. He clearly indicated that it was a teaser, a little something to whet the appetite.

4. We see that as GA did something nice. Many of us appreciate *that*.

5. We see complaining about how 'it wasn't enough' as counter-productive. Why say anything that would possibly steer GA, or anyone else contemplating an offering to the community, toward thinking, 'well screw it, it will just lead to people complaining'?

I appreciated his work, and taking the time to give us a teaser. I even gave him a good natured poke back. I want to see people encouraged to do such things, and remain mindful that they didn't have to do anything at all. Why someone would say something discouraging/unappreciative in such circumstances is, frankly, a bit puzzling.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

puzzling is what i could possible see in these 11 seconds :)

I don't mean discourage anyone, but don't see a point of releasing 11 seconds of teaser and see people going "wow!"

GA proved many times how good his movies can be and its just weird to release something like this.

C'mon GA, give us at least 17 seconds :)

GA's teaser is exactly what he said it was a TEASER.......... so get over it, he didn't have to produce anything for us. I think it's a nice Christmas present............... Thanks for your time and effort GA

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

:huh:

Is this from a G_A's video, I thought it's the real F-15C 'cause it looks so realistic!

My brother said the same thing. :)

But yes, its from GA video :thumbup:

PVAF

"A fighter without a gun... is like an airplane without a wing" dedicated to F-4 Phantom