FREE HOTAS!!! (conditions apply)

MadDogMcQ

With a bit of luck, Amazon will be delivering my TMWH any day now, and I would very much like to donate my MINT Saitek X52PRO to someone who really fancies one, but genuinely can't afford to buy one.

I was thinking of allsorts of ideas of how to go about this and in the end, I figured I'd pull a name out of the hat!!

To get your name into the "hat", you just need to make a small donation to Martin House Children's Hospice (they looked after my son).

When filling in their donation-page, please put "Michael McQuiggan" in the " In Memory Of " field.

Delivery to the UK Mainland will be arranged by me and will be completely free. Sadly, delivery overseas must be paid for by the other party (Interparcel are good for this).

So, drop me a PM and let me know that you made your donation to the hospice - then your name's in the hat!

The winner will be drawn next Sunday (7th Nov)

Saitek_Pro_Flight_System.jpg

If I've overlooked something, please let me know.

Regards,

Tom.

UPDATE : UPDATE: UPDATE:

I'm also going to include my FULL COLOUR Black Shark printed manuals!!!!

Go on, take a chance and make a small donation. And don't worry, I won't don't want to know how much you gave - any small amount helps the hospice (they don't get government funding!).

bsmanual_1.jpg

bsmanual_2.jpg

Edited by MadDogMcQ
  • Like 7

PC SPECS :

* Intel i7 920 @ 4Ghz | P6T Deluxe V2 | 32Gb DDR RAM | GTX 1070i OC 8 Gb | H50 Water Cooler | Velociraptor 150Gb | Samsung SATA II 1Tb and Samsung 860PRO 512| Prolite 1080p 24" | Logitech G-19 | TM Twin MFD's | TM Warthog | TIR 5 (soon) | Windows 7/64 | My PC | My Blog | My Bikes

Cheers guys! He was a fine young man. Seen here with comedian, Ken Dodd.

michael_doddy.jpg

PC SPECS :

* Intel i7 920 @ 4Ghz | P6T Deluxe V2 | 32Gb DDR RAM | GTX 1070i OC 8 Gb | H50 Water Cooler | Velociraptor 150Gb | Samsung SATA II 1Tb and Samsung 860PRO 512| Prolite 1080p 24" | Logitech G-19 | TM Twin MFD's | TM Warthog | TIR 5 (soon) | Windows 7/64 | My PC | My Blog | My Bikes

Many, many thanks to all those people who have made donations so far, NOT LEAST OF ALL, those who have dontated without wishing to be included in the draw. Can't believe it. Well actually, I can.

You're a great bunch of guys!

PC SPECS :

Very gracious of you MadDog and I am very sad to hear about your son mate. I have to say I am truely saddened by reading your post. The Internet and forums dehumanize us all, but your post goes against that myth and says we are real people with loved ones and lives.

Your son would be very proud of his Dad!!! :thumbup:

• Like 1

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

Anyone else wanna get their name in the hat for this great prize??

• Like 1

PC SPECS :

It's a very good thing that there are places such as Martin House...one should think to make a donation once in a while instead of getting some other addon for example. It's a great idea from you to hold this contest, and sorry to hear about your son too...

OS: Win11 Pro 64bit MB: ASUS B550-I STRIX CPU: AMD R7 5800X GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 Super 8GB RAM: 32GB DDR4 SSD (OS and Sims): Samsung 980 Pro 2TB Accessories: TrackIR5, Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals

Sorry to hear about your Little Man, McQ,

I never noticed this thread til just now, I could actually of been done with the 52 pro as my stick is half baked and falling apart, ahwell too late now, but not too late to make a donation ;)

Anyway, congrats to the winner and I hope the Hospice got enough funds to keep doing what they do best, as places like that are invaluable and sadly in todays climate, they are usually first on the firing line when the NHS has cutbacks.

People spare a thought and please donate to places like these, as they provide a truly excellent service during extremely hard times.

R.I.P little Man McQ

In light of the fact that people have made donations to the Children's Hospice (many thanks) but didn't want to enter their names into the competition-hat, I'm going to extend the closing date to Sunday 14th.

So come on guys, get your names in! You could always give the kit to a friend. Just PM your name and you're in!

PC SPECS :

Flanker - Sorry my friend, I don't quite understand you.

PC SPECS :