problems win8 launcher error from Argentina

cmellano

Dear all

I am writing from Argentina. I have installed dcs inmy laptop with win7 and works ok, but the performance is low. Then I installed it on my desktop PC with Win 8, and it doesn't work.

I am attaching DXdiag for that machine and also the error message. I updated Directx and Also the Visual 10 distribution. I love the game but I need help!

Any ideas...

Thanks!!!!!

Cristian

505357184_errordcs.jpg.5bf68389bbe4e209dec42ce7346f2f07.jpg

DxDiag.txt

Thank you so much for your help!!!! yes I know but is running on my laptop with only 4096mb ram and only 3818 AVAILABLE for OS, so I wonder why is not working in my desktop PC.

Any other ideas???

Thanks again!!!!

Any other ideas??? I really want to run this game.

One more info:

The game didn't create the saved game folder. I mean , I tried to look for the log but even the folder doesn´t exist

That this mean something to you?

I will appreciate your help

Thanks!!!!

I really don't think it is a region problem. I also insytalled it as english , spanish in language options but the results are the same.

It is working in my laptop with less respources, but i can't manage to make it work in my pc

:(

I really don't think it is a region problem. I also insytalled it as english , spanish in language options but the results are the same.

It is working in my laptop with less respources, but i can't manage to make it work in my pc

:(

Check file sizes to make sure both have same size for install. could be glitch in the matrix. (Missing File when downloaded)?

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Ok, but I copied the files from de laptop, where I originally downloaded it from the site, to a pen drive and then to the PC, the files are the same, and there isn't any error during the install, only when I try to run it.

I am thinking if is required to download directly to the pc that will run it?

I will repeat, I Downloaded them in the laptop, I install in the laptop and works ok, then I copy to a pen drive, then to the PC and in the PC install ok, but in the PC doesn't work

Is working for anybody in win8?

Anybody???

I have seen several users of Win8 with no errors.

U do not click cancel on the DX9 set up do U? Having trouble imagining the error here.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

• 2 months later...

I have it running on Win 8.1 just fine. I had no problems with the initial install either.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: