Will the Sabre be a complicated Jet to learn?

Dudester22

Could post a sh*tload of videos (popular ones) of F-86s inflight, yet feel a tad disinclined since I basically busted my Saturday evening by digging up old (and some new) F-86 ressources to one of your moderators and did not even receive an answer. :(

Good grief, man. Saturday night was less than 24 hours ago (at least here on the West Coast) and it's now a Sunday. Give the guys a chance. :doh:

Edited by Pizzicato

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

Good grief, man. Saturday night was less than 24 hours ago (at least here on the West Coast) and it's now a Sunday. Give the guys a chance. :doh:

That was saturday night the other WEEK.:thumbup: Aka the week before. The files were received BTW after I asked. Usually I don't give a s*t about these things, but the Sabre was sort of my hobby from 2010 to late 2013 and I sent the stuff on demand.

Cheers

Edited by Tom73

That was saturday night the other WEEK.:thumbup: Aka the week before. The files were received BTW after I asked. Usually I don't give a s*t about these things, but the Sabre was sort of my hobby from 2010 to late 2013 and I sent the stuff on demand.

Cheers

Tom73, thank you very much for your help!

The Sabre is also "sort of my hobby" and I can tell you we are trying to recreate the original cockpit as good as possible.

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

• 2 weeks later...
I think you're getting it wrong... It does have engine torque, its a single engine aircraft... The only way of not having torque effect is by having 2 engines rotating on oposite directions...

He means torque as in prop wash, not torque as in moment or the gyroscopic effects from angular momentum that you're likely referring to.

P-factor

Tom73, thank you very much for your help!

The Sabre is also "sort of my hobby" and I can tell you we are trying to recreate the original cockpit as good as possible.

Fair enough.:) Maybe give the front windshield struts a bit more thickness. The preview image looked a bit fish eye proportioned. Then again, it's a WIP and I wish good fun for you chaps.

:thumbup:

Edited by Tom73