PUS Arming not working.

I'm in the weapons tutorial in game. I've done all the steps leading up to the PUS arming to finally arm the rockets. The PUS is highlighted and the tooltip says NYC 2 and 3 lights should come on. Nothing ever happens when I press and/or hold the button. The tooltip stays and I cannot advance in the tutorial or most importantly fire my weapons.

Is this a beta bug or am I missing something important? Thanks!

I have no idea if it is a bug: Switch master arm on and then push the button. The lights will appear.

As far as I know, it should work with master arms off but it does not. Poor FARPs and airports. Gotta get destroyed by Mi8 pilots who are charging their weapons :lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah I read through the quick start guide. Didn't realize there are two seperate weapon safeties/weapon selectors, one on either side of the cockpit. So basically when you switch from rockets to a weapon pod you have to select the appropriate weapon on the selector/safety, then also select the appropriate pod in the copilot seat. You also need to do more to switch to bombs for example.

Even still though, the APU in the tutorial would not arm.

I´m not sure how the PUS arming should work either.

Without pushing the PUS arming I´m still able to fire the rockets.

Maybe it´s just for testing proper arming of the rockets.

To switch between rocket pods and gun pods, all I have to do is to set the selector from RS to UBK.

Bombs are used via the loadout selector on the co-pilot side together with the ESBR dial and switch.

FinnJ

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

And the key mapping for Gunpod rotary switch is not working ( ; and , ). The rotary (copilot seat) moves but it doesnt allow to fire gunpod, you have to click on the rotary to make it work. Im lazy, I map every hotkey to my x52 pro so i dont want to use mouse for clicking around to much, especially while hunting.

PUS arming works but I didnt touch this tutorial so maybe bug in this mission, or You didnt required tasks before?

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro