Any servers available without cussing?

Fakum

Hey guys, I am trying to find an Eastcoast USA server for noobs flying A-10 that I can talk to guys on Teamspeak while training etc but without the cussing. Im 51, and have some of my grandchildren at the house. I cant wear a head set for reasons not worth getting into. All Im trying to do is fly with some friendly adults that don't have to say F#$% all the time,,, its not going over well with the family. I can cuss with the best of them, I just dont do it in front of the kids. Id appreciate any direction on this. Thanks

I haven't read all the posts on this. But I know TAW has a policy of no swearing in their group.

Reaper6

"De oppresso liber"

NZXT Phantom Full Tower, Intel Core i7 4960X Processor(6x 3.60GHz/15MB L3Cache) 20% Overclocking, 64GB DDR3-2133 Memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Black-6GB SLI Mode(Dual Cards), Gigabyte GA-X79-UP4 Motherboard, ViewSonic PJD5132 SVGA Multi-Region 3D Ready Portable DLP Projector, Track IR 5, Thrustmaster Warthog, Cougar MFDs.

Update: I recently switched to the F-15, the one server I enjoy, primarily because it always has people on it, I have found that even asking them polity to at least cut down has turned into a argument. Thats not what I am trying to accomplish. Yes, although there are other TS channels I can go to for brevity / no cussing, etc, I find them empty often. Not because they all feel they need to curse but because there is no one in there, so they must go to another channel if they want to communicate. No fun there by yourself. This has proved to be a difficult task, the sad part is, its mainly because of disrespectful youth who likely never learned anything about discipline. Most ADULTS, if you ask them to kindly turn it down often respond well to the request. Very difficult to find a group like that with consistency. Just figured Id post up again, its been awhile and maybe someone has their own active server for activity such as this?

There was a time not long ago that cursing would get your a warning if not outright booted. Personally, it shouldn't be part of simming. It seems like the call of duty kid crowd has moved over into sims. In the end, its up to the admin of the server to police those people. It's unfortunate that some don't take the time to do it.

I9 9900k @ 5ghz water cooled, 32gb ram, GTX 2080ti, 1tb M.2, 2tb hdd, 1000 watt psu TrackIR 5, TM Warthog Stick and Throttle, CH Pedals

I wish I had the time to create such a server, I don't,, I used to for over 12 years for BlackHawk Down and COD, was a "Family oriented" server, used to have the guys on with their sons, daughters and even a few wives. Since I moved onto Flight Sims, I seemed to have less time and resources,, oh well

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

I haven't read all the posts on this. But I know TAW has a policy of no swearing in their group.

Reaper6

Oh,, I forgot,, I went over to the TAW Forums, looked up the TS info etc, most of the evening TS has no one in there and I do not see a server listed?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

No disrespect to TAW, but as a former member, there is plenty of cursing on their server. Mostly due to, at the time, an average age of about 22.

I'm not saying its that way now but at the time I was associated with TAW, yeah, plenty of it.

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

I wish I had the time to create such a server, I don't,, I used to for over 12 years for BlackHawk Down and COD, was a "Family oriented" server, used to have the guys on with their sons, daughters and even a few wives. Since I moved onto Flight Sims, I seemed to have less time and resources,, oh well

Fakum,

Been a long time since we've flown together but if you want to re-visit the Mustang... or other WWII birds, I think we do a pretty good job of keeping the comms clean on the DoW TS.

Edited by Merlin-27

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access

Hey there Merlin, Nice to see you again! I very much appreciate the offer, but since my online time has diminished substantially, I dont have the time to dabble with multiple modules. I am trying to become more experienced with the F-15 so I will be able to transition into the F-18 once released. So many modules, so little time,,,,, I appreciate the thought though, hope your still having fun!

Will do, thanks