=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

ah ok...

your srs client gets the info on what freq. etc. is used and pushes this + the voice to the srs server.

so the srs server itself doesn't neet to know anything about dcs itself, it just provides communication just like teamspeak or similar.

if you join teamspeak and you are in a certain channel on your client, then the teamspeak server would use your voice on its side in exactly this channel ... the teamspeak server himself wouldn't know if you play DCS or candy crush ;)

the srs server is just a small service running voice

Actually, for features like distance fading and terrain masking, the srs server needs to be installed alongside the dcs server

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

Does someone know what frequencies were used at that time in Normandy?

This information will help to set up SRS radio on BS server.

We are Virtual Pilots, a growing International Squad of pilots, we fly Allies in WWII and Red Force in Korea and Modern combat.

We are recruiting like minded people of all Nationalities and skill levels.

Visit our website:

VIRTUAL-PILOTS.COM

Still warming up my Popcorn for Sunday Tournament....

What's your bet how will Win?

By the Way why is Ross Squadron flying now DCS? They have enough from BOS? Or did I Fly one Time to often trough Vincents Video?

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Had a great time playing on this server today BUT!... ha ha ha, I spent a lot of time in this thread just trying to figure out what is going on. This post was very helpful

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3457358&postcount=1790

ASUS ROG G701VI-XS72K 17.3" - i7 7820HK - GTX 1080 8GB - 32 GB 2666mhz - 512 GB SSD - Win10 Pro 64-Bit - T̶r̶a̶c̶k̶I̶R̶5̶ - Samsung Odyssey HMD!! (Amazing!!) - X56 Rhino HOTAS

Question (it's a 199 paged thread...) I am wanting to try this labels out what the server has offline, what rgb color is the server using - or better yet, can you share your labels.lua file ?

Turn a track into a zip and open it up: copy the config folder in there and you have the label mod.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of things

1. website - so there is an FAQ, but no links to it - wondering if you guys could update the menu bar to show all the info

2. is there any intent to have a cycling of missions ? Would be great to have it cycle either on mission completion or every 2-3 hours at least. Would be great to have some new targets, etc...

3. bases. any chance we can add some more actives, might help prevent enemy camping over a base (ie. Sunday), and speaking of, how about some more deadly flak over airbases, might deter the vulchers . :)

Thanks, hope this server can grow, it's a fun set - I think #2 would help tremendously!

Couple of things

1. website - so there is an FAQ, but no links to it - wondering if you guys could update the menu bar to show all the info

2. is there any intent to have a cycling of missions ? Would be great to have it cycle either on mission completion or every 2-3 hours at least. Would be great to have some new targets, etc...

3. bases. any chance we can add some more actives, might help prevent enemy camping over a base (ie. Sunday), and speaking of, how about some more deadly flak over airbases, might deter the vulchers . :)

Thanks, hope this server can grow, it's a fun set - I think #2 would help tremendously!

Sorry, typing from phone so I’ll be brief.

1. Agree. We should rework navy bar a bit to make faq visible from home page too.

2. Expect updates mission by the end of August. Updated targets, different weather variants, and other improvements. Not sure if I’ll be putting it on the server all at once or step by step.

3. See 3

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

would it be completely out of the question to exclude Kegetys VR shader mod from integrity check?

Thanks

Voodooman

+10000!!

ASUS ROG G701VI-XS72K 17.3" - i7 7820HK - GTX 1080 8GB - 32 GB 2666mhz - 512 GB SSD - Win10 Pro 64-Bit - T̶r̶a̶c̶k̶I̶R̶5̶ - Samsung Odyssey HMD!! (Amazing!!) - X56 Rhino HOTAS