MiG-21 Released

VincentLaw

Wow, first release ever to get me by surprise :lol:. Just spent my first hour in the Mig, did a start-up, take-off and some landings (1 fatal, 3 successful :D) and I have to say, this thing is loads of fun and will be totally ruining my plans for the weekend :D. Duno why but my download was super fast, took me 10mins to update everything.

Big thanks to Leatherneck :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

First lessons learned:

-Dont confuse the cockpit lid handle with the Gear handle. Just ripped my cockpit lid clean off right after takeoff. XD

-

Haha, I did the same thing :P

Haha! I almost did the same, but then I remembered the gear handle has a guard - so I starded searching the cockpit again - found the proper one! ;)

Excuse my English, please.

I have not bough the module, just downloaded the manual. I am still trying to come to terms with all the limits. Speed, weight, Alpha, etc. Awesome by the way.

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

I have not bough the module, just downloaded the manual. I am still trying to come to terms with all the limits. Speed, weight, Alpha, etc. Awesome by the way.

Haha I am the opposite I did not look at the manual and just jumped right in :)

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5