Force feedback issue

Abburo

My Logitech G940 does not sense a real FF in Mig21. All it can do is to continuously vibrate and I feel no real force on it. I mean that is totally weakling (like a stall effect) and vibrating (like a drive wheel on gravel).

I have checked the FF effects on the P51 and here everything is normal.

PS: Moderators, please delete this post, I have found the similar issue already reported. I will update there. Thank you!

Edited by Abburo

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: i7-8700K@5GHz,ASUS Maximus X Hero, 32GB RAM 3000MHz, MSI Nvidia GTX 1080TI watercooled, Creative SoundBlaster Z, Intel/Samsung M.2 , VKB MCG Pro + Virpil Throttle + Leo Bodnar BU0836(A and X), MFG Crosswind, Logitech G13, TrackIR 5, Oculus Rift S, Stream Deck

MiG-21 FFB ?

Well wao!! hummmmmm doubt

FFB ? joystic doing a buzz sound when activated.. and stay activated after DCS off. ( can cause damage ? )

?

.. Hope a serious boost with EDGE.. unflyable atm.. ( should be due to 3D polygons count but maybe by gauges quantity to compute ? )

-Polygons/computing optimization solution?

Horrible FPS ( Only for the MiG21 cockpit view and external directed toward 3D model )

Why double set keys ? FFB ON/OFF in DCS interface and in MiG21 controls ?

I barely touch it .. I'm sure there are more but i prefer waiting for a LN's solution on the FFB enigmatic problem to ovoid more trouble.

Edited by theGozr

Fly it like you stole it..

Shut Off FFB And Buzzing and Vibration Went Away

This won't ruin my MSFT FFB2 Joystick??? Had it forever and don't want to end its life any earlier than needed.

I did shut off FFB and it went away.

Intel i7-8700K, 64 GB RAM, ASUS Radeon VII, Lots of Other Goodies.