Missiles disappear from wings

Galwran

I have noticed that sometimes my R-60 missiles have disappeared from my wings without me firing them. Or I might fire one, then select another pylon and a moment later there are no missiles.

Is this a bug or are they ripped off the plane due G forces or something?

I have noticed that sometimes my R-60 missiles have disappeared from my wings without me firing them. Or I might fire one, then select another pylon and a moment later there are no missiles.

Is this a bug or are they ripped off the plane due G forces or something?

If you get g-loads in excess of 5g you apparently might be able to lose them. I didn't test this myselfe, but it was stated in the diffrent tutorials several times.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Its easy to understand that something like fab-250 or heavier weapon would drop from the wing when pulling some G's, but a R-60 Woot?! :D

Is it that the pylons "give up" or is there some kind safety mechanism that relases the weapon when pulling too many G's?

This actually made me lol. I had the same thing. First time i went for A/G on a multi server, I took off, and tried to impress my friends with high AoA maneuvers. I got to the target area and realized I had no ordinance, it was kinda embarrassing

Same here!!:cry:

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals