Stability in the Su27.....

skinnadoor

I am having a hard time flying this aircraft. I don't want to fly it with it's nose pitching up constantly... no do I want to fly her with the stability system disabled... (S) key.

All I want is straight and level flight.

Am I missing something or are we all in the same boat?

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

Trim work only with stabilisation off ( S). Other way trim dont work at all and Su27 fly constanly with pitch up tenendcy. I see no changes in pitch using trim with stabilisation ON. So something is wrong with trim.

Also planes behave strange way with negative pitch apply like stabilisation dont work in these situtation. Planes go imidietly invert position and depart on its back . For comparion F15 can't do such things just stall when you reach negative critical AOA. So Su27 behave very strange to me

Edited by Kwiatek

Hi Everyone,

The trim works in both modes but there is also a trim reset feature if you over trim and can't get the aircraft re-trimmed.

The Keyboard combo I found was LCTRL+T to reset the trim

Hope this helps,

Lucky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

I use FF stick ( FF is on) . Trim doesn't any effect with stabilization ON. Work only with stabilization OFF.

uncheck swap axis and decrease the trimmer force %30 maybe it helps.

i am using ffb too and my problem solved with this settings.

all my dcs products had the same problem before but now solved for them too.

Not sure if it was damage.... but i lost her quick

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.