erm..flare gun?!

Lizzard

is it just me, or was the Flare Gun twisted to the right a bit with the latest patch?! I mean now I can not clearly see all the circuit breakers..:music_whistling: And because of the "Kneeboard / Circuit breaker Bug" was not taken care off it is even more annoying..

Edited by Lizzard

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

Flare gun got shifted because it was in the way of flying stick, and since it didn't have proper collision modelling the stick was "penetrating" gun handle during max right deflection ;)

Edit: as for the sight displacement - it was german way to mount gunsights in their planes. EZ42 in the Dora is shifted to the right as well.

Guys, can you check and see if you have the option to turn it off now? It wasnt in the patch notes I think, but if its there, it will be in the same location in the ME as where you can change the contents of the MW50 tank.
For those with the open beta branch, you mean?

Guys, can you check and see if you have the option to turn it off now? It wasnt in the patch notes I think, but if its there, it will be in the same location in the ME as where you can change the contents of the MW50 tank.

Noup, still only MW50 is changeable.

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]